Ohio-Cincinnati

Great American Ball Park (reds) vs. Bengals

I'm trying to decide on our venue and I need your help!  any thoughts/experiences with Great American Ball Park? Bengals? My fiancee' would greatly appreciate me making a decision soon as I keep going back and forth between the 2. any pics? ideas of what to do at both to make it a unique wedding? HELP!

Re: Great American Ball Park (reds) vs. Bengals

• MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When are you getting married?

I can't say anything regarding the GABP, but we are getting married at PBS, and I am SO EXCITED!  The room is gorgeous (modern gorgeous, not old school gorgeous) and has three story windows facing downtown. We will be able to go down on the field. 

Parking will be an issue at either.  I also wonder who does the catering for GABP.  We are required to use Aramark.

Have you looked online at their pictures?  Have you toured both?

Just looking online, one difference is the ball park tour.  It appears you may have to pay for a ballpark tour for your guests at GABP, while it is free at PBS.

GABP appears to look over the field as well as the River, which PBS does not.

Do you like football or baseball better?
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard more about PBS then GABP
  • APaganelliAPaganelli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Brown Stadium is where we wanted to have our wedding. But we just couldn't afford it with 300+ guests, unfortunately. My vote is PBS! :)
  • CrisindaCrisinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all your help! I'm waiting for a reference list from gabp so I can talk with some brides who actually have had their wedding there.....alex at pbs is on the money and super friendly.  the city view is awesome! and the stairs and set-up is gorgeous.  such tough decisions
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Paul Brown and are super excited as well!! Alex is great to work with and I love the view and the room! I thought about GABP, but I'm way more into the bengals. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards