Not Engaged Yet

Getting to know yooouu.

Re: Getting to know yooouu.

• Vintagelove4Vintagelove4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2014
    Screen Name: Lilyrose4242
    Significant Other's Age: 25
    What You Do: Full time student, wedding planner, and I'm a model for three different agencies
    What SO Does: Electrical Engineer
    State of Relationship: Married
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 years
    How You Met: When my parents brought me over to meet family and family friends (shortly after I was born).
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): August 31, 2013
    Real Babies: two twin angles (January 6, 2014)
    Fur Babies:
    None
    Loves: H obviously, God, my family, being a wedding planner, coffee,heavy rock music, break dancing, running, kendo, traveling, animals, and kids.
    Hates: being sick, egotistical people, perverts, and drunk idiots.
    Pet Peeves: Slow drivers.
    Hobbies/Activities: writing, running, breakdancing, Kendo, cooking,and baking.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: Everything. He has made me believe soul mates exist because he is mine.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can stay up till 2am and wake up three hours later and be totally fine for the day. I wish I could do that!
    Describe Your Personality: Outgoing, weird, hyper, hardworking, people friendly ...usually.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4
    I've Been On TK Since: Lurked since 2010 (because of being MOH in a few weddings) joined March 2011.
    How You Came to Be On TK: Married on myspace.
    How I like my potatoes: In pierogis, roasted or scalloped.
    Favorite book/author:Apostle Paul, King David, and Kristin Cashore
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:
    I'm a forever optimist and I'm a random fact dictionary. I love to travel a lot and like to broaden my horizons.  Jordan and I want to move out of the US as soon as we are able to financially.

Edit: updating information
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Screen Name: catrb933
    What You Do: Mental health technician
    What SO Does: Paralegal.
    State of Relationship: Living together.
    How Long You've Been Together: 1 yr 7 mos.
    How You Met: Online! Turns out we knew a lot of the same people.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Nadda.
    Real Babies: NO. Talk to me in like a decade.
    Fur Babies: 2, Aurora and Puma.
    Loves: The SO, animals, school, concerts, reading, shitty tv, food, and red wine.
    Hates: Bad drivers, entitled people, moochers.
    Pet Peeves: Children on facebook, flaky people, dirty people/things
    Hobbies/Activities: Reading, animal rescue
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He makes me laugh and genuinely loves and cares for me and our fuzzballs. Through my illness, he has not complained once and is always there for me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can be too silly sometimes - but there are worse things ;)
    Describe Your Personality: Goofy with a tablespoon of cynicism.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 8.
    I've Been On TK Since: 2008. Like way too long.
    How You Came to Be On TK: A friend of mine was on it planning her wedding so I decided I could obsessively collect ideas for the next forever.
    How I like my potatoes: IN MY BELLY.
    Favorite book/author: Chuck Palahniuk.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I've rescued 3 stray kitties and once I finish my Masters (and maybe my PhD), I want to be a college professor :) 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MusicalLuteMusicalLute member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Screen Name: MusicalLute
    Age: 18 [I feel like a wee baby here..I quite possibly am..]
    Significant Other's Age: 18
    What You Do: Student. Headed to college next fall.
    What SO Does: Student. Coaching.
    State of Relationship: Dating, not living together.
    How Long You've Been Together: 10 months. 
    How You Met: A mutual friends scary movie marathon, on her trampoline.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not for a while yet.
    Real Babies: 0
    Fur Babies: 0
    Loves: Making people laugh. Reading for fun, and adventures. 
    Hates: Bugs.. Being stopped in the middle of an inspiring thought.
    Pet Peeves: Annoying persons. My forgetfulness. Especially when it comes to important things. Like a million point project. 
    Hobbies/Activities: Writing, taking pictures, reading, sports, and singing.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His incredible patience with me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can be really opinionated.
    Describe Your Personality: I can be funny, so I'm told. I get angry somewhat easily. Try to be nice, hardworking. I tend not to give up easily.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): lets go with 3. 3 sounds about right.
    I've Been On TK Since: 3 months.
    How You Came to Be On TK: I've liked weddings..since I was smaller. I looked around the web with one of my friends who also loves weddings, and found this. Been addicted, and lurking, since :)
    How I like my potatoes: Mashed mashed mashed.
    Favorite book/author: Oh no... Poe? Yea let's go with him.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I tend to like movies not many people are interested in. 

• Lindsay+ChrisLindsay+Chris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Screen Name:  Lindsay+Chris

Significant Other's Age:  29

What You Do:  Published author

What SO Does:  Car detailer

State of Relationship:  BF/GF

How Long You've Been Together:  A year

How You Met:  Through a friend.  They were friends and she introduced us.

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):

Real Babies:  None

Fur Babies:  1 dog

Loves:  Reading, writing, learning new things.

Hates:  Nothing that I can think of.

Pet Peeves:  Lying is really the only thing I can come up with.

Hobbies/Activities:  I can usually be found with my nose in a book and spending time with my boyfriend watching TV or playing video games.

Favorite Thing About Your SO:  The way he looks and talks to me.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:  Nothing.

Describe Your Personality:  I generally a nice person.  At times, when provoked, I can have words, but as long as I'm being respected, I think I'm good person.

I'm very self-sufficient and responsible, which I guess is a good thing to be when you're an adult.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):  I'm never snarky just for the sake of being snarky, so I guess a 4.

I've Been On TK Since:  I had an account for when my friend was getting married and I was helping her, but I just made a new personal account based on my relationship.  I guess I had the other one for a couple years, but I don't remember the login.

I was lurking without signing in.

How You Came to Be On TK:  My friend was getting married and I was helping her find dresses, venues, etc.

How I like my potatoes:  Baked!  I loved baked potatoes.

Favorite book/author:  There are too many to count.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  I just moved into a new place with my boyfriend and so far so good.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Screen Name: countrygirl1108
    Significant Other's Age: 19
    What You Do: Full Time Student/Bartender/Server/Babysitter
    What SO Does: Cook at Red Robin
    State of Relationship: Long distance during the school year; Living together during breaks. Nowhere near engaged and happy about that.
    How Long You've Been Together: Approximately two years (had a month break up in between high school and college).
    How You Met: I commented on a mutual friend's Facebook status that he commented on because I thought he was cute. Oh high school love.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not for forever.
    Real Babies: None
    Fur Babies: None. But my boyfriend has an adorable pug that I have adopted.
    Loves: Speech therapy, bartending, taking photos, country music, shopping, my boyfriend cooking for me, trips to NYC, just chilling out at home, the New England Patriots even though I'm currently disappointed in them.
    Hates: Liars, cheaters, when my food on my plate touches other food.
    Pet Peeves: When my door is shut and someone comes into my room and then leaves without shutting the door. When people don't use their turn signal.
    Hobbies/Activities: Photography, working out, spending way too much time on the internet.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He has such a kind heart and fully accepts and loves my handicapped brother.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's really pessimistic.
    Describe Your Personality: I'm pretty nice but I need to work on not saying everything I think.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Not sure yet. Maybe a 5?
    I've Been On TK Since: Lurking since January 2012. Just started posting now.
    How You Came to Be On TK: One of my best friends got married in February. I was a bridesmaid. She pulled together the wedding in 2 months so she needed my help with some of it. I browsed TK looking for ideas with her. I wanted to join but since I'm not engaged I didn't think I'd fit in anywhere. And then I found this board. Now I'm just hoping I'll fit in here.
    How I like my potatoes. Mashed with garlic.
    Favorite book/author: Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell. Really interesting book that examines different, sometimes hidden, factors that either help someone become more successful or hinder them. Can you tell I'm kind of a nerd?
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was driving along a bridge in Florida (where I go to college) one day and a steel "Oversize Load" sign flew off a truck and hit my car, causing $3000 worth of damages that I didn't have insurance to cover. I have that kind of luck.
  • Screen Name: Jnofarc21 (Caterina)
    Significant Other's Age: 27
    What You Do: Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse, grad student (Nursing Education), adjunct faculty @ community college
    What SO Does: Maintence Electrician
    State of Relationship: Engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: 1.5 years
    How You Met: match.com
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Sept 21, 2013
    Real Babies: no way!!
    Fur Babies: 4 year old Shetland Sheepdog (Zuri)
    Loves: Springtime, Wine, Soccer, Driving Stick shift
    Hates: Spiders, Tornados, Deer
    Pet Peeves: People driving without turnsignals, lying
    Hobbies/Activities: therapy dog
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: Always smiling
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: farting
    Describe Your Personality: Type A, happy, crazy, always laughing
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): ?
    I've Been On TK Since:  idk
    How You Came to Be On TK: idk
    How I like my potatoes: mashed
    Favorite book/author:
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:   i love my job, never a dull moment, taking in the moments that make me count my blessings, love teaching nurses and love mexico!!

******* Matt & Cat ******* *** September 21, 2013 *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amyngeoamyngeo member
    First Comment

Screen Name: AmyNGeo

Significant Other's Age: 31

What You Do:
    I'm an Administrative Assistant, should really be an Executive Assistant based on who I support but maybe after my exam in November 2012.

What SO Does:
    He's an Electrician to be Licensed in September 2012

State of Relationship:
    Living Together

How Long You've Been Together:
    Officially since July 3rd 2008, Unofficially since February 2008

How You Met: At Thanksgiving at my Parents House 3 years before we got together, then again at my parents dock

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): No Date Set - Need to be engaged first! Not engaged yet, but started serious ring hunting a few weeks ago!!! Just waiting for him to pop the question, we've talked of a destination wedding idyllically in Aruba sometime late summer/early fall 2013!

Real Babies: None for now. I'd say in 3-5 years I'll come back to this question to update.

Fur Babies:
    Keno, our Black Lab Mix 2 yrs. old & Sasha our Siberian Husky 6 yrs. old both rescued!

Loves: Friends & Family, My SO, Traveling, Shopping, DIY, Hispanic Foods, Animals, Trying out New Restaurants, Spicy Foods

Hates:
    Liars, Mean People, Drama Queens, rude/arrogant/ignorant/self-entitled people, Cold Weather unless going Skiing, Being Sick

Pet Peeves: Clearing your throat, blowing your nose, bad manners, inproper use of grammar, stupid people, open cabinet doors, open toilet seat and knuckle cracking

Hobbies/Activities: Travling, Photography, Boating & other Lake related activities, Movies, Girls Night, Scrapbooking, I also enjoy taking Keno & Sahsa to the dog park. They have so much fun running around, and I have fun seeing my other dog-owner friends!

Favorite Thing About Your SO:
    His drive, motivation & passion and that he can pretty much do anything. (You should see my honey-do list!)

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:
    He's a bit on the messy side (understatement of the century) but he's my boy and I don't mind taking care of him most of the time.

Describe Your Personality: Honest, loving, loyal, generous, emotional, fun, friendly, independent, hard-working, creative, straighforward, and if I'm being totally honest, I can be moody. Shy at first, talkative/loud when you know me well, very excitable but easily worked up if it's something I'm passionate about.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):
    5-10 Depends on the day & if I've eaten or not!

I've Been On TK Since: The first time , probably in 2006, I had a different screen name when I was engaged during my last long term relationship. I'm a lurker but not a huge poster. I mostly like the pictures/ideas

How You Came to Be On TK: I'm currently in a long term relationship and the talk of marriage has been a big topic lately in our house, been looking at rings and destinations lately. Also looking for engagement/proposal advice, from non-snarky people!

How I like my potatoes: As Steak Fries, Well done hash browns, Baked but fully loaded! Mashed with cheese.

Favorite book/author: Based onthe last series I read - Twilight Saga, but since then I don't have much time to read anymore =( Too busy studying! Unless text books count! LOL

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I can't think of anything at the moment but I assure you I'm such an interesting person! lol

• (Also on the main board)

Screen Name: aus918   
    Significant Other's Age: 30 (E)
    What You Do: Write/create standardized tests for Elementary-High School students.
    What SO Does: Computer programming
    State of Relationship: Living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 years in June!
    How You Met: We met at work – but we couldn’t date out in the open (conflict of interest!), so we kept it a secret until I left my position.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):n/a
    Real Babies: n/a           
    Fur Babies: Sadly n/a. E wants a puppy so badly, but all adorable little things make me sneeze.
    Loves: steak, pinot noir, hydrangeas
    Hates: stupidity/hypocrisy, walking in heels on cobblestone, popping/cracking joints
    Pet Peeves: Popping/cracking anything. That noise is disgusting. Blegh.
    Hobbies/Activities: Writing (though that kind of counts as work), watching football (dear god is it football season yet), tv (I will watch just about anything)
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He’s such a goofball. He makes me laugh all the time and I love him for it.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His joints. I swear to god the man tries to test me on a daily basis. I repeat, blegh.
    Describe Your Personality: Very sarcastic, and critical, but fiercely loyal. I love a challenge.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): I’d say a solid 8.5 on the highly scientific snark scale. Will gladly judge on command, but will always follow with a smile.
    I've Been On TK Since: Lurked for ages
    How You Came to Be On TK: My tv habit à say yes to the dress à pretty pictures… it was all downhill from there.
    How I like my potatoes: All of the ways. Seriously. Just give me the potatoes. Favorite book/author: Far too many! But if I had to narrow it down, I’d have to say Austen and Rowling.Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have a framed scan of my brain hanging in my apartment.
  • Screen Name: accebr
    Significant Other's Age: 21
    What You Do: front of house at a local restaurant
    What SO Does: cooks at said restaurant
    State of Relationship: living together, discussing engagement
    How Long You've Been Together: a year and a half
    How You Met: we lived across from each other during his freshman/my sophomore year of college
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): not engaged yet
    Real Babies: none
    Fur Babies: three cats
    Loves: writing, anime, nail polish, sushi, and cooking
    Hates: the cold and bugs
    Pet Peeves: stupidity
    Hobbies/Activities: traveling, writing, yoga, cooking, volunteering at shelters, bar-hopping, giving massages, and playing board games
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he is extremely compassionate, a good listener, and an even better kisser
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's messy and close-minded
    Describe Your Personality: Usually outgoing, love to make people laugh, huge people-person
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7
    I've Been On TK Since: lurking since 2010
    How You Came to Be On TK: I was the MOH for my best friend's wedding and came here for bachelorette party ideas
    How I like my potatoes: slow-baked with salt and butter
    Favorite book/author: I don't read nearly enough, but the "His Dark Materials" triology by Philip Pullman
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm incredibly good at reading other's emotions.
  •  
    Screen Name: I don't remember exactly afaircloth925 I think
    Significant Other's Age: 29
    What You Do: Assistant manager for a Dental office
    What SO Does: Overseas contractor
    State of Relationship: Dating/ living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 8 months
    How You Met: I stalked him :-)...I knew about him through a mutual friend, saw him at a bar one night, introduced myself, then one thing led to another :-)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): not yet :-(
    Real Babies: 20 weeks pregnant with both of our firsts
    Fur Babies: Deuce, our boxer and Jack, our Jack Russell
    Loves:  feeling accomplished and independent
    Hates: negativity and cockiness
    Pet Peeves: people who think people owe them something or people who think they're better than others
    Hobbies/Activities: listening to music, movies, reading
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: I have alot! His smile, his eyes, his drive, the way he loves me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he smokes but is gonna quit by the time the baby comes
    Describe Your Personality: tenderhearted at times but mainly a jokester
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): I'm not real sure what that means
    I've Been On TK Since: Like 3 weeks ago
    How You Came to Be On TK: Checking out baby websites...ran along the bump
    How I like my potatoes: Any way except raw
    Favorite book/author: Nicholas Sparks
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I've never been on a plane

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • kimt23kimt23 member
    Hi Ya'll!!!

Screen Name:
     Kimt23
    Significant Other's Age: Just turned 26
    What You Do: At the moment - job searching 
    What SO Does: Computer stuff
    How Long You've Been Together: Coming up on two years
    How You Met: He traveled to Dallas every week for work and stayed at the hotel I worked at. He tried very hard to date but it didnt happen until I no longer worked there. 
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not for a while yet.
    Real Babies: 0
    Fur Babies: 0
    Loves: Making people laugh. Reading for fun, and outdoor activity  
    Hates: Copperhead snakes.... threres alot down here
    Pet Peeves: Talking with food in your mouth and gum smacking
    Hobbies/Activities:  Taking pictures, riding horses, taking care of my chickens ha
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His incredible patience, his ability to make it all seem right when its all falling down, hes my rock
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Talking with food in his mouth...... gross
    Describe Your Personality: Shy at first, but once you get to know me you'll have laughed at the idea of me being shy
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6 or 7 
    I've Been On TK Since:  Ive been creeping for a little while but just now joined
    How You Came to Be On TK: Found this site a while back and just love that its not just about TK but so many other things too. 
    How I like my potatoes: Every which way..... mmmmmm 
    Favorite book/author: Oh no... I love to read! So far though I havent found my fav
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I always hated this question in school when you had to get up in front of everyone and speak about yourself. I never had an answer....... and still dont ;)

Photobucket
  • JenifarJenifar member
    First Comment
    Screen Name: Jenifar Age: 30 Significant Other's Age: 30 What You Do: ESL Teacher What SO Does: Project Manager State of Relationship: Tried and True How Long You've Been Together: 7 Years 3 Months How You Met: We met in college at a fraternity/sorority party his fraternity/my sorority. Wedding Date if you're engaged/married: Real Babies: 0 Fur Babies: 1 dog/1 cat Loves: Vegas Hates: Cold Pet Peeves: I hate when people judge other people. Don't they have their own lives to worry about? Hobbies/Activities: I 3 dancing, reading, watching good movies, and hanging out with people I love, amongst other things. Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is a Renaissance Man ; Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: I hate waiting for the proposal. But, I know it's coming soon because he told me so : Describe Your Personality: I am energetic, positive, and loving. Snark Level 1 [low snark] 10 [high snark]: 5 I've Been On TK Since: Just joined 5/25/2012 How You Came to Be On TK: I was searching for a way to relax and stay sane while waiting for this proposal, and I came across the NEY board, which is connected to the Knot. How I like my potatoes: I am Irish, so I like my potatoes mashed, baked, fried...it really doesn't matter...if it's a potato, I'll definitely eat it! Favorite book/author: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Since it's been 30 years, I don't want to ruin my record by trying one...even though most people tell me that I am missing out ;p
  • edited May 2012
    Screen Name:TangoJuliet
    Significant Other's Age: 22
    What You Do: Student/Hotel Reservations Agent
    What SO Does: Lab Technician/ Study for the MCAT
    State of Relationship:...Quirky and Cute...like us
    How Long You've Been Together: 2.5 years
    How You Met: Freshmen year of college...he was my bestfriends lab partner...they created a toxic gas that almost killed half the class ( he say's it was an accident)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): N/A (Yet)
    Fur Babies: None (But I'm working on getting a puppy)
    Loves:  My SO, Cooking, Reading, Homeec101.com, Clemson Football and anything southern.
    Hates: Traffic, Debbie Downers, Uggs and Shorts
    Pet Peeves: Mean people...really I understand that you had a bad day...but I had nothing to do with that.
    Hobbies/Activities: Cooking, Music, Dancing
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: That he is such a giving indidual
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: That he keeps everthing all bottled up
    Describe Your Personality: Sweet, Quirkey, Geeky, and Southern to the core
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Depends mostly like a 6 or 7...its the southern sass
    I've Been On TK Since: A month maybe
    How You Came to Be On TK: Suggested to by my coworkers
    How I like my potatoes: Ummm roasted with a light toss of garlic butter and rosemary
    Favorite book/author: Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austin
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I know sign language 

• Screen Name: JordanL1221
    Significant Other's Age: 27
    What You Do: Recent college graduate, formerly in property management. Looking for a career at a non-profit organization.
    What SO Does: Construction Superintendent for a nation-wide construction company.
    State of Relationship: Living together...ring has been bought :)
    How Long You've Been Together: 10 months.
    How You Met: At a gas station...sounds SO dirty, I know.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not engaged yet, but hoping for 6-1-13
    Real Babies: One angel baby.
    Fur Babies: Dude, a Shiba Inu.
    Loves:  Reality TV like RH of OC, NJ, BH. Big Brother, Kardashians, and Policewomen of Dallas
    Hates: Extreme heat and seafood
    Pet Peeves: Smoking
    Hobbies/Activities: Coaching cheerleading, spending time with my SO, football, shopping, volunteering.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: How supportive he is to me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Either his snoring or how his job moves him every year.
    Describe Your Personality: Enthusiastic, Sarcastic, Fun, Friendly and type-A

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7

I've Been On TK Since: Yesterday, technically. Been on TB for two months.
    How You Came to Be On TK: Moved over from TB. :) Figured now that baby is an angel baby that we can do things in the "traditional" order. For now, at least.
    How I like my potatoes: Mmmm. Mashed.
    Favorite book/author: I love the Harry Potter Series...
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was scheduled to be in the upcoming police academy for OKC but had to drop due to pregnancy.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_getting-yooouu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f434415-b89f-41e2-8c60-50999902630dPost:95209429-8817-4b4f-b6a7-be3618b808e1">Getting to know yooouu.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello internet stranger!  Tell us a bit about yourself.  Try to stick around.

Screen Name: Freespirit666

Significant Other's Age: 41

What You Do: Data Entry Clerk

What SO Does: Hazardous Material Removal Worker
    <h1>
    </h1>
    State of Relationship: Living Together

How Long You've Been Together: 2+ years

How You Met: POF

Fur Babies: 1

Loves:  Tassimo Coffeee

Hates: Being unable ot find a song I hear on the radio

Pet Peeves: Men who leave the seat up

Hobbies/Activities: Reading, Playing games on phone

Favorite Thing About Your SO: His steady nature

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His communication skills

Describe Your Personality: apathetic

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5

I've Been On TK Since: 2011

How You Came to Be On TK: Browsing online

How I like my potatoes: French Fries

Favorite book/author: Too many to count

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm inuit
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Screen Name: SpartanCat

Significant Other's Age: 30

What You Do: Landscape Designer

What SO Does: Environmental Scientist

State of Relationship: Committed awaiting resolution of monetary and locational issues for a ring

How Long You've Been Together: almost 3 years

How You Met: I was introduced by his SIL who was my coworker at the time

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): N/A

Fur Babies: Sammy and Alex my two year old kitties

Loves: Reading, Sweet cherries, music

Hates: Driving in the city, money (or lack thereof), when people "spel lik dis" or similar (RAGE)

Pet Peeves: Hearing someone chew

Hobbies/Activities: Reading, being outside, watching movies/tv, crafty things

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's a big sweetie

he can be really flakey

Describe Your Personality: goofy but prone to bouts of excessive over thinking

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4-5 but I have my moments

I've Been On TK Since: a couple days ago lol

How You Came to Be On TK: I was looking at some dresses posted from pinterest

How I like my potatoes: Mashed mmmm or scalloped! Oooh or fried...

Favorite book/author: Linda Howard, Karen Moning, Phillip Pullman (specifically His Dark Materials), Andre Norton, Orson Scott Card (Ender series)

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I love making jewelry. I'm currently stuck on chainmaille but I've gotten into a little beading/loom work 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Screen Name:tifflahGC
    Significant Other's Age:35
    What You Do: Occupational Therapist Assistant
    What SO Does: Heating & Air Service Technician
    State of Relationship: Engaged/No RIng
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 1/2 years
    How You Met: We met through our family during a mission trip to Kentucky.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 7.27.2013
    Real Babies: none yet (: 
    Fur Babies: we have a 3 yr old lab beagle mix & a 9 month old corgi dachshund mix named Lexi & Darla
    Loves: Thunderstorms, Ballet, The Beach, BBQ, Anything Purple 
    Hates: People who are self righteous or think that they are better than you because they have money. 
    Pet Peeves: see hates, oh and when people don't put something back at work where it goes.
    Hobbies/Activities: Dancing, Reading, Taking Long Drives with my Silly Goose (SO's nm) 
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His smile & eyes they are forever loving, forgiving and loyal. His hugs, his honesty, how smart he is. how he only wants to help people.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: that he smokes. :(
    Describe Your Personality: kind of shy til you get to know me,. spunky, tomboy. caring, loving. 
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5 to 6
    I've Been On TK Since: A couple of months ago.
    How You Came to Be On TK: found it through the blush.
    How I like my potatoes: anyway they can be fixed (: mashed, fried, baked, smothered covered....anything and everything love me some taters (: 
    Favorite book/author: Patricia Cornwell, Karen Kingsbury
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself : I absolutely can't stand the sound of cotton balls being rubbed together.
  • Screen Name: Psubride09

Significant Other's Age: 29

What You Do: Account Executive for Telecommunications Supply Company

What SO Does:  (Almost in about a week) 4th Year Med Student
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

State of Relationship:  Engaged and living together

How Long You've Been Together: 2.5 wonderful years

How You Met:  Online, after his profile caught my eye when trying to help a friend find a guy (he is totally not her type, so it doesn't count as poaching)

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 12.1.12

Real Babies:  None, just an adorable nephew we like to spoil with love and presents

Fur Babies: None, both to busy to give attention to any.  Would love a kitten though!

Loves:   Relaxing, Reading, My friends/family, Fashion, But most of all the way my SO makes me feel when he hugs me after not seeing me for a month (he goes to a military med school, so he travels a lot for rotations)

Hates: Everything about the way people drive around here. (DC) 

Pet Peeves: See above, along with the way people pronounce words, rudeness in general, and people wearing sweatpants/pajamas out in public

Hobbies/Activities: Working Out, Shopping, Reading, Horseback Riding, O

Favorite Thing About Your SO: The smile where his eyes crinkle

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He genuinely does not have an opinion on most things, just too laid back.  But it's okay, I have enough opinion for the both of us.
     Wink

Describe Your Personality: Outgoing, Bubbly, Direct, Sweet

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): About 15, I'm very sarcastic

I've Been On TK Since: 2009

How You Came to Be On TK:  I was previously engaged to a man who turned out to be a real @$$hole, but it's all good, because of that I appreciate my SO even more now!

How I like my potatoes:  Mashed with butter, a little salt and pepper

Favorite book/author:  Don't judge me- Nora Roberts, I loveeeee books and have hundreds in a myriad of genres, so don't ask me to pick just one.  But if I need to relax and have had a bad day- it's going to be a Nora Roberts book.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:      I remember everything, to the point where it scares my fiance.  But only because he knows he'll never win an argument thanks to that little power. 
    "You're not my life but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world but you're the best thing in it."
  • Screen Name: shelbynikole
    Significant Other's Age: 20
    What You Do: Photographer/Retail/Student
    What SO Does: Culinary Arts/Intern/Student
    State of Relationship: Almost engaged & living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 1/2 years
    How You Met: Area technical school for Culinary Arts
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 6.21.12.  Actual day may change.
    Fur Babies: 1 - Molly Mae - mini daschund 8 months. long haired. sweetheart!
    Loves:Photography, Crafts, Food, Travel, GLEE, shopping, beach, cheese
    Hates: Being cold, Traffic, Doing dishes, most customers lol! going underwater
    Pet Peeves: Seeing people text & drive, bad drivers (ahem, MA!), not cleaning up after selves, lying
    Hobbies/Activities: Photography, sewing, scrapbooking, various other crafts, yoga, bike riding, cooking, reading
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so supportive and encouraging.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's messy.
    Describe Your Personality: Sometimes shy/akward/don't know what to say but generally I'm pretty friendly/outgoing/nice.Caring, loving, fun.
    I've Been On TK Since: Eh I dont know. Signed up awhile ago but didn't really get into it much.
    How You Came to Be On TK: SO said I could start looking for ideas
    How I like my potatoes: Any way! But if I can put some cheese on them - yum
    Favorite book/author: I usually buy every Nicholas Sparks book when it comes out even though they are pretty predictable lol!
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: We are living in Cape Cod for the summer!
  • Screen Name: YogaKate88
    What You Do: Law Firm Receptionist
    What SO Does: Information Technology
    State of Relationship: Happy Togetherness
    How Long You've Been Together: Almost 3 years
    How You Met: Through my best friend, they swam together in high school
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not yet!
    Fur Babies: 0
    Loves: Yoga, Cooking, Baking, Watching TV/Movies, Concerts, Sunshine, Rainy Afternoons, Biking, Eating!
    Hates: Ignorant People, Drama
    Pet Peeves: When people say they are 'healthy' and really arn't. Also when people ask me what I eat because I'm vegan/vegetarian
    Hobbies/Activities: Biking, Hiking, Traveling, Yoga, Cooking, Reading, Studing for my LSAT's
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His Kindness
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His laziness
    Describe Your Personality: Sweet, funny, sort of quiet, but very open with close friends
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Sarcaism: 9
    I've Been On TK Since:  A month or so
    How You Came to Be On TK: My younger brother got married in Jan and I was obessing for a while!
    How I like my potatoes: Any way! Especially whipped sweet potatoes with red wine-cranberry sauce and French Fries they are my weakness
    Favorite book/author: Nicholas Spraks, I'm a sucker for a love story
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am a vegan (99% of the time hehe Innocent) 

• steignsteign member
    Screen Name: nsteig

Significant Other's Age: 32

What You Do:  Admin and Human Resources for a communication company

What SO Does: Sells baseball equipment through his .com business

State of Relationship: Very happy!

How Long You've Been Together: 1 year and 3 months

How You Met: My best friend hooked us up. I definitely owe her

Real Babies: None currently

Fur Babies: None currently

Loves:  Las Vegas, I want to move there so bad. I also love music, any kind...and no I'm not kidding. I listen to country, to folk, to rap. Reality TV is also a must. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives of OC as well as Pawn Stars. I'm a geek.

Hates: Bad manners, JELLO (I'm a weird one) and

Pet Peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, yuck!

Hobbies/Activities: Music and concerts, hiking, shopping, spending time with my friends & SO, as well as football. I'm a huge football fan.

Favorite Thing About Your SO: His sense of humor

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His tardiness. He has zero sense of time.

Describe Your Personality: Outgoing, sensitive, humorus, loving, optimistic, friendly

I've Been On TK Since:  Lurking since March

How You Came to Be On TK:  I was my best friends MoH and I helped her plan a lot of her wedding. She got the majority of her ideas from TK and she told me I should join if I need ideas for another friend I was helping with her wedding.

How I like my potatoes: Mashed, with lots of butter.

Favorite book/author: Anything by Jodi Picoult. She is phenomenal!

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am in school right now and will graduate in December '12. I will have my degree in Interdisciplinary  studies of Social Sciences, with a minor in political science. I will then go on to become a paralegal and some day a lawyer. I can become a lawyer if I study for the bar exam and have full-time employment as a legal assistant/paralegal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Screen Name: fizzylemonade
    Significant Other's Age: 24
    What You Do: Law firm receptionist and studying Math Education fulltime.
    What SO Does: Law student
    State of Relationship: living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 1.5 years
    How You Met: I was bartending, he was drinking :)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): ney
    Real Babies: nope
    Fur Babies: We both want one, but our apartment complex doesn't even allow goldfish!
    Loves: Cadbury chocolate, potatoes, YA fiction, when it's sunny out
    Hates: seafood and sushi
    Pet Peeves: friend requests on FB from people I've never had a conversation with
    Hobbies/Activities: cooking, baking, currently watching House (just finished season 2),
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: How he always expects the best from everyone, and has huge aspirations for both himself and me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: When he won't let an argument go.
    Describe Your Personality: Easy-going, dependable, pretty friendly, though I find it difficult to make initial connections with people.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): In my head, 10; out loud, 6.
    I've Been On TK Since: Lurking for about a month.
    How You Came to Be On TK: SO was looking at rings, and I had a little crazy excitement for a week, but I'm all better now! It's very unlikely for a long time (at least a couple of years away), as we need to graduate/get jobs first.
    How I like my potatoes: Any way! Chopped with lots of herbs on, or mashed with butter, or baked with bacon bits and chives. Mmm I'm hungry now!
    Favorite book/author: Big fan of HP, some Jodi Picoult, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm English, but moved to the USA in 2008. I met SO here. I've pretty much got the spelling down, and my accent is slowly changing.
  • Well what the hey :) Screen Name: letstrythis1001 Age: 28 Significant Other's Age: 33 What You Do: I work for a large hospital system in their homecare department...incoming patient referrals What SO Does: diesel mechanic for a truck sales company State of Relationship: not engaged yet How Long You've Been Together: not very long. How You Met: match.com! Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): none yet. We've talked marriage and know its in the future. Real Babies: I have a 6 year old, he has a 5 year old. Both boys. Fur Babies: none Loves: Camping, the outdoors, summer time, good friends, cookouts Hates: drama. Pet Peeves: bad spelling/grammar, bad drivers Hobbies/Activities: pretty much what I stated for likes! Favorite Thing About Your SO: he manages to make me smile even when I'm irritated with him Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he is a little needier than I am Describe Your Personality: outgoing, fun loving, upbeat. It's a little ridiculous. Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): usually pretty close to 8 I've Been On TK Since: gosh...since I was planning my wedding that never happened in 2007. New username now though. How You Came to Be On TK: as said above...I was planning a wedding. Right now I just enjoy looking around until that time comes :) How I like my potatoes: lots of lemon and butter with a dash of garlic Favorite book/author: Mary Higgins Clark...vc andrews....Nicholas sparks. Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm almost always wearing a dress if it's warm outside.
  • Screen Name: Hummingbird125
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: Managment/Sales
    What SO Does: Video Editor for a website
    How Long You've Been Together: 1.5 yrs
    How You Met: At a party - he was the old college roommate of a guy I was friends with.
    Fur Babies: 0 :-(
    Loves: Baking, Horseback Riding, Reading, Ping Pong, White Wine
    Hates: Red Wine, Spicy food, high heels (on myself), soda
    Pet Peeves: People who always run late, road rage
    Hobbies/Activities: See 'Likes'
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's up for anything - if I want to blow off work & go to the beach, he's down. Drive into the city just to get lobster rolls for dinner, ditto.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He'll act like he's listening but then say "what?" after I've been talking for several minutes.
    Describe Your Personality: Silly with the BF, a bit serious with most others. I get stressed easily
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 8
    I've Been On TK Since: Posting, 1 day. Lurking, months.
    How You Came to Be On TK: Bored and curious
    How I like my potatoes: twice baked
    Favorite book/author: Jeffrey Euginedes - Middlesex
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I just baked a loaf of challah bread, and it came out delicious :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Screen Name: BizWiz4

Significant Other's Age: 34

What You Do: Occupational Therapist

What SO Does: Elementary School Teacher

State of Relationship: Dating

How Long You've Been Together: Year and some change

How You Met: Mutual friend

Fur Babies: I have a dog at the farm... he's too big to enjoy city life with me

Loves: Outdoors, food

Hates: How much I love reality TV.... :)

Pet Peeves: LOUD CHEWERS!

Hobbies/Activities: Water sports, going places.  Any place. Preferably somewhere I have not been before- Even if it's just a new place to eat.

Favorite Thing About Your SO: his patience, how far he'll go for the mundane details to make someone (namely: ME) happy

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: starting to really dislike not living closer.  Only about 2.5 hrs away, so not terrible, just would like to see him more.

Describe Your Personality: Outgoing

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Inwardly- 9, Outwardly- 3. I assume there are variables I'm unaware of... and know how things get blown out of proportion with emotions.

I've Been On TK Since: May? It's been a few weeks.

How You Came to Be On TK:
    BM for two weddings this summer- and it's become a guilty pleasure.

How I like my potatoes: With lots of fat and cheese and things I wouldn't eat in front of my doctor.

Favorite book/author: Any.  Love to read (when time). Please send book suggestions.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm ambidextrous.
  • VenusFlyTrapVenusFlyTrap member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012

Screen Name: VenusFlyTrap

Significant Other's Age: 39

What You Do: Office Mgr for a Video Production Company

What SO Does: Graphic Designer

State of Relationship: Living Together for 5 years (NYE)

How Long You've Been Together: 7.5 years

How You Met: He was the Asst Director of a play that I was cast in

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NYE but discussing a Sept 2013 wedding

Real Babies: none

Fur Babies: our 16 year old kitten

Loves: DANCE, theater, art

Hates: constant pessimism/cynicism

Pet Peeves: whistling, poor organization

Hobbies/Activities: I do a ton of theater… mostly choreography

Favorite Thing About Your SO: His immense creativity and his high moral standards

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His occasional antisocialism

Describe Your Personality: Peppy, funny, ridiculous

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7

I've Been On TK Since: May 2012

How You Came to Be On TK: SO and I have been discussing getting married and so of course I can't stop looking at wedding sites

How I like my potatoes: in my mouth

Favorite book/author: "Swan Song" by Robert McCammon. Stephen King i is my guilty pleasure.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I do a mean spit yo-yo.

• Screen Name: adfoster77

Significant Other's Age: 35

What You Do: Assistant in Provincial Government (yup, that's in Canada)

What SO Does: Business Analyst

State of Relationship: Living Together for  2 years

How Long You've Been Together: 3.5 years

How You Met:  The old fashion way - online dating website.

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): discussing a June 2014 wedding, but nothing formal as of yet.

Real Babies: none. ever. we're happy with this.

Fur Babies:  we have 2 fur babies; Banana and Hank, both orange tabbies. Adorable kitties! 

Loves: Heavy music, art, hockey, dark comedy.

Hates: ignorance, intolerance, crappy music

Pet Peeves:  elevators

Hobbies/Activities: going to the beach, seeing live bands, drinks with friends/family

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is intelligent, caring, protective and hilarious

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He doesn't awlays let me have my way (I love this, really)

Describe Your Personality: sarcastic, a bit edgy, goofy, caring

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): depends, but usually about an 8

I've Been On TK Since: not sure (6 months maybe)

How You Came to Be On TK: My SO and I got home from 2 weeks in Italy, and he decided to change his life goals. The new ones included buying a house with me and marrying me. I started browsing, and TK turned up.

How I like my potatoes: roasted with lots of garlic and fresh herbs, olive oil and smoked  salt.

Favorite book/author: I like stuff by Irvine Welsh, GRR Martin, Mark Haddon, the list goes on.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: That's tough to sum up in a sentence. I'll leave it at that. Interesting? Not really
  • Screen Name:  WanderingBelle

Significant Other's Age: 28

What You Do: Graphic Design/Office management for a real estate firm

What SO Does: QA for a software company

State of Relationship: Living together about 2 months at this point.  We lived together for a few months during the holidays as well.  (We were LDR.)

How Long You've Been Together:  11 months

How You Met: We've been good friends for a long time.  We met in forums when I was 13 and he was 15.  One day we we started talking about video games and haven't really stopped talking ever since. 

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Not Engaged Yet! (I found my way to TK when helping a friend plan her wedding)  A bit early for that now, but it will happen when we're ready.  

Fur Babies: I have a cat named Mouse.

Loves: Food, foxes, ice skating, the city at night, going to hockey games. 

Hates: People who blame their problems on some kind of divine conspiracy.

Pet Peeves: People eating cereal.  I love cereal, but it seems like no one (including myself, I'm sure!) can eat it without sounding disgusting. Michael Scott was eating some on the Office the other day and I got so upset I had to mute it.

Hobbies/Activities:  Video games, running, kickboxing, baking pretty things

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's so easy to get along with, is incredibly respectful (to everyone.. me, his parents, my parents, the waitstaff at a fast food restaurant) and is hilarious without being obnoxious or loud. 

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's been an athlete forever, so he can eat whatever he wants.  Then I fall into the trap of eating everything he eats (ice cream, cookies, pizza)  Also, why must all of his chocolate treats have mint in them?  Sometimes I just want chocolate. 

Describe Your Personality: Generally easy to get along with, ocassionally sarcastic.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4.  My snark is reserved for the perfect situation.

I've Been On TK Since: Just recently.  

How You Came to Be On TK: A friend of mine is getting married, so I joined to poke about for ideas for/with her, and then I got sucked into the forums. 

How I like my potatoes: Plentiful!  

Favorite book/author: 'You Shall Know our Velocity!' by Dave Eggers.  I also really enjoyed the Hunger Games.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was part of a bellydance troupe before I moved.  I miss dancing, but it was kind of dramatic. 

PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Screen Name:  SamanthaJay20
    Significant Other's Age:  23
    What You Do: Part-time customer contace agent for Staples, Full-time University student (English major, Canadian Studies Minor with a Certificate of Proficiency in French), aspiring to be a secondary school teacher
    What SO Does: Full time security officer, studying jewelry design and repair in college
    State of Relationship:
    Living between households right now, but planning to move in together within the next couple of years
    How Long You've Been Together: Official since October 14, 2011
    How You Met: We were co-workers
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): No idea; we aren't engaged yet
    Real Babies: He has a 2 year-old son from a previous relationship
    Fur Babies: None yet; I'm planning on getting a Golden Retriever, and he wants a Siberian Husky
    Loves:
    Brian (my SO) and his son, music, dogs, travelling (especially to my hometown in Newfoundland), nature walks, cuddling in bed with my SO and watching a good movie, playing with my SO's son, smiles
    Hates: Spiders (*), negative people, manipulative people, traffic jams
    Pet Peeves: People who don't maintain their speed while they're driving (accident waiting to happen), and people who leave their animals in their car while they shop for hours (it's cruel and dangerous)
    Hobbies/Activities: playing guitar, singing, drawing, painting, nail art and writing
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he has been so patient and supportive with me through my schooling and through my battle with chronic illness
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can be a bit frivolous with his money- but he has gotten better at saving up
    Describe Your Personality: ambitious but practical, shy and reserved at first, but once you get to know me you'll have a hard time shutting me up
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Between 4 and 6, but it mostly depends on the situation and how much caffeine I've had
    I've Been On TK Since: Been lurking for a very long time (months), but this is my first post under this username
    How You Came to Be On TK: Was helping a friend plan her big day, and she used TK all the time
    How I like my potatoes:
    Roasted red potatoes with onion soup mix for flavoring
    Favorite book/author: The Pact (Jodi Picoult)
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I did a commercial for an electronics store when I was a child
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Screen Name:allie&jas
    Significant Other's Age:30
    What You Do:currently uneployed
    What SO Does:customer service
    State of Relationship:engaged
    How Long You've Been Together:off and on 5 yrs.
    How You Met:at work
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):09/14/2013
    Real Babies:1-son
    Fur Babies:1-terrior
    Loves: my fiance, son, reading
    Hates:onions
    Pet Peeves:none
    Hobbies/Activities:reading/working out
    Favorite Thing About Your SO:
    Describe Your Personality: i'm laid back, but hate when people attack or accuse me of stuff that is entirely untrue.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):4-?
    I've Been On TK Since: since 2002, different fiances, different user id's
    How You Came to Be On TK:looking for inspiration
    How I like my potatoes: in a casserole
    Favorite book/author:stephanie myers, john grisham, omg too many to name
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: i cant ever decide on a hairstyle,

I am reposting my abt me, i have had many previous accts. The last one being where my current fiance passed away-end of story. I started dating my sons father again and we recently got engaged:)