Nevada-Las Vegas

In regards to the promo at restaurant.com

I want to get some of the gift cards but have no idea which to choose. I'll probably be staying at the flamingo and i dont really want to have to go very far. So something close by and really good. Also does anyone know if any of the restaurants on the list are good for receptions? Thanks

Re: In regards to the promo at restaurant.com

• edited December 2011
    I do not know in regards to which restaurants, but just keep in mind that most of them you could only use 1 gift card per restaurant, and make sure to read the fine print.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_regards-promo-restaurantcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ed05baca-d358-4830-92fa-663ef702bbddPost:55f9c495-d035-41dc-8c4c-57768dc3fff9">Re: In regards to the promo at restaurant.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do not know in regards to which restaurants, but just keep in mind that most of them <strong><u>you could only use 1 gift card per restaurant</u></strong>, and make sure to read the fine print.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

^  THIS  ^

I've never seen one that let you use more than one. Even if you are sitting at seperate tables.

That said, Stripburger or Gamework would be fun to take your BMs/GMs for pre or post wedding meal.
  • jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ate at Pink Taco at the Hard Rock (God, that sounds soo wrong) with a restaurant.com gift certificate. It was yummy but still cost a little bit more than I would have hoped even with the gc since I believe you can't include drinks on that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards