Kentucky

Bowling Green/Glasgo brides?

Hey girls!  I am  not a KY bride, but am going to be there for a visit sometime.  Can anyone tell me if any of these places are worth looking at for dresses?

Cinderella's

840 Us 31w Byp
Bowling Green, KY 42101 Map (0.00 miles)
(270) 846-3686

Ever After Bridal

2625 Scottsville Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42104 Map (5.97 miles)
(270) 846-1183

Formals-N-Flowers

1440 Campbell Ln # 200
Bowling Green, KY 42104 Map (5.97 miles)
(270) 782-5863

Bridals Of Regiss Park

114 Ensminger Dr
Glasgow, KY 42141 Map (30.59 miles)
(270) 659-2487

Re: Bowling Green/Glasgo brides?

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridals of Regiss Park is nice.  There's one in BG and Glasgow.

I've heard great things about Cinderella's customer service.  I *think* I went there shopping for prom dresses 7 years ago, and i liked them.

I think Ever After Bridal used to be in the mall a long time ago.  I'm pretty sure it's gone.  I can't figure out where it is.

I think Formals N Flowers is closed, too.  I think there's a kids consignment store there now.

Basically, BRP and Cinderella's are the only choices besides David's Bridal.

There's one consignment store on 31W called Michelle's, it's attached to  Balloon-A-Gram.  If you have time, it may be worth stopping there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and when I searched, it seemed like only the Glasgow location of BRP carried Maggie Sottero.
  • tinabean00tinabean00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this, but don't bother with the BG Bridals, it's a 'clearance only' shop, what they have is what they have you can't order from there, but if you are sample size it might be perfect for you, but Glasgow is a much better bet.
    Cinderella's is closed, that is where BG Bridals is now, it wasn't great anyway.
    I would suggest if you are this close to head to Hendersonville, TN, 45 miles or so from Bowling Green and hit Bridal Warehouse.  The staff is kind of clueless, but they have dresses of every size and unless you are a size 6 or 8, you will really appreciate that!  They have a great selection too, you can check out their dresses at usabridal.com    Their prices are awesome, and you can buy off the rack as well as order.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_bowling-greenglasgo-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:3b348b56-e4d2-45ff-abce-22a60d58ddd8Post:2415e422-c715-4344-9d3e-40e8955510f3">Re: Bowling Green/Glasgo brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a little late on this, but don't bother with the<strong> BG Bridals, it's a 'clearance only' shop, what they have is what they have you can't order from there, but</strong> if you are sample size it might be perfect for you, but Glasgow is a much better bet. Cinderella's is closed, that is where BG Bridals is now, it wasn't great anyway. I would suggest if you are this close to head to Hendersonville, TN, 45 miles or so from Bowling Green and hit Bridal Warehouse.  The staff is kind of clueless, but they have dresses of every size and unless you are a size 6 or 8, you will really appreciate that!  They have a great selection too, you can check out their dresses at usabridal.com     Their prices are awesome, and you can buy off the rack as well as order.
    Posted by tinabean00[/QUOTE]

Good to know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards