Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!!

• edited December 2011
    WR - today was my bridal shower and we had a great time! We played games and laughed a lot. Great friends, wonderful gifts, delicious food!!!
    I also took my dress for the alteration and this Monday I will have my first fitting; hopefully everything will be OK.
    On Thursday I am living to go to Iowa!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my bachelorette party! It was a blast!! (If you happened to be at Outback in clive or Miss Kitty's you most likely saw me!) We had a huge group and we all got along and surprisingly there was no drama! I'm so lucky to have so many great friends to celebrate with! I was definantly feeling it yesterday morning and am sore today from dancing so much but it was totally worth it!   
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you all had a blast!!

HB- You are so close!!!!

WR: Worked on CP's with my BP it was fun!! Got RD Invites done for a close friend, and sent those out! Started on programs, it was fun! Got mad at my printer because it decided it no longer wanted to work!!

NWR: Went to a BBQ for my work on Saturday and hung out with friends there, Then had a football game on Saturday night for one of my MOH's she does such a good job!!

Have a great week everyone!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Took dress in to get steamed, pick it up tomorrow! Friday, we filled out our application for marriage license and picked it up today! Bought all the drinks for the wedding, lemonade and water, and put together gift bags for bridal party! It's coming up so soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WR--- not sure we did anything in this dept. this weekend.  Although, this is the week to get the invitations to the printer.  Yikes!  I should be moving!
    NWR- Winefest on Friday night was a blast, farmers market on Saturday, pool time on Sunday and dinner with dad and grandpa last night.  Made for a very good weekend!  Oh, and FI and I drove around to scope out possible neighborhoods for home buying.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Went to Iowa for our pre-marital counseling (it went really well!) I took my flower girls dresses down and needless to say they LOVED them! We also went to seven oaks to talk to the coordinator about getting the chair lift, table placement, and drinks ordered. We also worked on FI's parent's acreage that we are getting married at. We laid down new mulch in the flower beds and tore up a bunch of tree limbs from the ditches and removed some fallen branches from the fench line.

NWR: celebrated my mom's birthday with her :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards