Delaware
Options

Per Sempre Video

Based on the recommendation I got on here FI and I looked into Per Sempre video for videography and loved what we saw.  I contacted them through their online contact page on Sunday, but have yet to hear back.  FI contacted them on Tuesday and hasn't heard anything yet either.  Am I just being impatient?  Most other vendors have gotten back to us pretty much immediately.  Does anyone have any experience with them that can provide me with another way to contact them?

Thanks in advance :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Per Sempre Video

• Options
    cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed him a while ago (because I also love his work) and he got back to me fairly quickly. Although he doesnt book until a year out so that turned me off for a while, but I just emailed him the other day (on the same thread as the original) and he emailed me back in about a day. So I dont know why he hasnt contacted you yet. I did email him back off the same thread so maybe his website was acting up or something. His actual email is stevewilliams@persemprevideos.com if you want to try it directly. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about this company, but I wouldn't be completely put off by them yet.  It is the holiday season and they may be on vacation or something like that.  Honestly, I am waiting until after the new year before I contact any of my vendors for this reason. 
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with STBS - While I know it can be very annoying not hearing back right away - It is the week before Christmas and it's a busy time for everyone. I would wait until after the 1st of the year. Don't worry - everything will work out as it should!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto STBS.  Also, contact B2B on the Philly board- she is using him (that's where I got the name from initially), and see what she says. 

But honestly, I would not agonize over it until about the 3rd or 4th, when everyone is back to work and life is normal again.
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay....thank you all for the reassurance...I'll calm down for a few days :)  Its just that since we know what style we want and don't have a huge budget for video, I just don't want to miss out on a company who fits both! 

cfblechman  - thank you for the direct email...I'll try that if we don't hear back by next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards