African American Weddings

What a coinky dink!! Too funny

Evening all!

I was just updating my photo and looked at my inner bride photo.  This is too funny.  How is it that I chose the inner bride dress WAAY back when that now closely matches my wedding gown?  How funny!

Sorry for the huge pictures

My Inner Bride
80 said yes image

Re: What a coinky dink!! Too funny

• island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow.  That is funny.  I guess you knew what you wanted from day one.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl anything that can make my waist look tiny and my boobs look good was the goal.  Mission accomplished!! But I really thought I would have gone another direction
    80 said yes image
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya on the boob and waist thing.  Wedding gowns are really a funny thing.  They simply don't look the way they look on the hanger/pictures when you put them on.  I wonder how many of us actually end up in the gown we thought we would be in.  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011
    I love Mori Lee dresses!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    I know crazy!!!  Someone asked for dress shopping advice yesterday and most post said be open to trying on different styles and that is so true...I was looking in one direction and now my dress is the complete opposite.  I really like your dress though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for you dress twin!  I loved how comfortable this gown was to wear.  I ended up not wearing he shoulder strap because my headpiece had a lot of embellishment and it was too much together.  Still a fab gown, with or without the one shoulder.  Enjoy!
    Anniversary
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @mikimoto yep I love the strap too and was all set to wear it until both my mom and FMIL saw me in the dress when it came in. So I'm strapless now with a gorgeous veil to match. I love Mori Lee and just surprised I found a dress I like because my first choice was an Alfred Angelo dress. Very surprising how dress look on the hanger vs on us.
    80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards