Pre-wedding Parties

Re: help

• edited December 2011
    Why are you having a parent's table? I've never heard of such a thing. Can you just reserve a few tables for your families and WP/SOs and let people sit wherever they want? Then you don't have to worry about anyone being upset and your sisters can sit with your parents as well.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It is customary around here, to have the bride's parents and the groom's parents host their own tables at the reception. Each set of parents gets to choose who sits at their table. That way each family decides if the siblings will sit with their parents or mix in with the other guests.

And I don't understand why you are objecting to her sitting with her parents at the ceremony. That's being really petty.

I see that your wedding isn't until 5/17/13, so you can put the seating assignments on the back burner for the next 2 years, at least.

• balletshikaballetshika member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for bringing me down to earth I really do appreciate it. :)
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome : ) Usually, it's best to let fi's family work our their own little situations, anyway. Less for you to worry about. And I hope things get better between you and fsil over the next 2 years. Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards