May 2013 Weddings

cake topper

I love crafty eddy! I'm so glad I saw his name posed on the boards. I ordered a cake topper from him yesterday. he sent me the proof this morning. I'm super excited to get it and start decorating it!

Re: cake topper

• edited March 2012
    I was going to go through him, but I found a monogram at MIchael's that was like 14 bucks and it's already silver and has stones in it so we are just going to go with that.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting a custom cake topper made on Etsy that will have me and my groom with MY DRESS and our furbaby on it! I can't wait!! =) So worth the money! <3
  • hisbabygirl76hisbabygirl76 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Love unique cake toppers. All of your ideas are so cute. Mine is two palm trees bending towards eachother and they create a heart shape
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FLGatorGal88FLGatorGal88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I got my cake topper from crafty eddy and I love it. I also went on ebay to get the crystals to put on it and it turned out better than i expected.

May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very nice!

I've seen a lot of posts about him. Are his prices good?
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • i'm paying 24 for the topper and shipping... i think that's decent. i haven't really looked at others to compare. i figure if i spend the money now, i won't notice when i have to start shelling out the big bucks
  • That's pretty good considering how much toppers are normally.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I'll be spending about 150-200 for my topper, but it will be awesome! I can't wait... here's a pic of the type I'm getting... I stole this from one of my local board's girls...

• His toppers are very reasonable... We are also thinking about getting our tables numbers from him too...
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards