Wisconsin

Central Wisconsin Photographer

I am getting married in April of 2011 in Marshfield.  I am looking for a photojournalsitic styel photographer that can do my wedding.  It is a morning wedding, so everything will be done by at least 4PM.  I am in contact with one photographer, but she only emails me about once a week (if that) and I am afraid that this is how it is going to be the whole time I would be under contract.  Because I don't need much time, I am looking to stay at $1000 and under for my budget.  Any information will be much appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Central Wisconsin Photographer

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's a pretty low price.....have you tried looking into any local colleges for photography students? Im sure they would do a good job at a decent price!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Heather Kessler Photography they are out of stevens point and do an EXCELLENT job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our budget is now $1000-$1500.  I tried Heather but she is booked.  Any other suggestions?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • grace0831grace0831 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try MBerelc Photography www.MBerelcPhotography.com she travels a lot in Central WI

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe Hang is $1500 for all day.....since yours is earlier if you talk to him, he may lower the price...he is my photographer. His pictures are gorgeous and unique!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've booked Wibben Photography!  They are very accommodating and very willing to work with you!  I've booked them for my December 3, 2011 Marshfield reception and so looking forward to it!

Check them out if you are still looking.  They have a website:  http://www.wibbenphotography.com

Good luck!
  • kaitm22kaitm22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    M Berelec is doing our wedding in Spetmeber and I am super excited! Her prices are very reasonable and her work is beautiful! She is doing our wedding in Marshfield and we got 8 hours of photography for under $1000 although I know she did raise her prices for next year.
    Number Invited 199image Ready to Party! 73image Missing Out 8image MIA 110image RSVP Date: Your RSVP Date
  • maggie1220maggie1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Whitney Furst Photography, based in MN and she is amazing!!! I can send you the pricing info she gave me if you'd like. magdalen1220@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011

I have booked Brian Taylor Photography from Wausau.  My wedding is in Neillsville and he is not charging any traveling fee.  He has a great special of 3 hours for $500 and I really wanted 4 hours so he sd it would be only $600  He has a really great personality too.  My wedding is July 9th 2011.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

He also has a package that is $1200... check out his website. http://www.btaylorphoto.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards