January 2012 Weddings
Options

Way early, but I have my dress!

Ok, just offically got engaged.  However, in my girly ooh pretty goodness, plus having a friend getting married and now in bridesmaid dress shopping, I found http://martinmccrea.com/essence/ and I do not care that it's over a year early.  This is THE dress, 110% for me.  Covered and modest for the ceremony and what the needs are for that, then take the lace top part off and have a fun and girly slip dress to party the night away.  The slip dress won't be floor length on me, but it'll be long enough to be formal.  I'm way too tall, so finding a long enough dress was going to be hard or impossible.

Yup, already bought it today.  I'm never going to find something that I love more than this, so I'm not going to waste my time.  Plus, I've not changed sizes in so long, so I'm comfortable with that.  And even if I do start to gain, I have the best reason to make sure to get the weight back off!

Flicka

Re: Way early, but I have my dress!

• Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Have you tried it on? I don't necessarily think that it is too early, I just hope you don't change your mind.

How tall are you? I'm 5'11" and I'm pretty sure that I will have no problem finding a dress long enough, they do have dresses that come in varying lengths.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    i am WAYYYYYY too fickle to pick a dress right now...haha...i can't wait to go dress shopping though! I think i will start looking in the spring. :)

What are the styles everyone is looking at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have picked out my dress already....actually i picked out my dress before the official engagement....i haven't purchased it yet but i am confident that i won't change my mind....i can't wait to go try it on...when we were buying my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding i saw the dress i wanted on a manican and literally almost cried....it was perfect
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards