July 2012 Weddings

How do you plan on picking out your bridesmaid dresses?

Are you going to bring them all with you and let them choose?

I was thinking of going to a store and finding about 4 dresses and then let them choose from those 4.  I would ideally like to find a dress in the same color in different styles.  I love the look with everyone in a different dress just the same color.  Plus all of my girls vary soo much in size!!!  They are a size 4 to a size 18.  Plus I have 2 bridesmaids preggo right now so when we go shopping in December they may not have lost all of their baby weight yet. 
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: How do you plan on picking out your bridesmaid dresses?

• Madison,

We're in the same boat.  I have two BM's and my brother will most likely be my ManOHonor.  (there's some disagreement on which side he will stand with, mine or FI)

I thought about maybe having the girls wear different colors.  Our wedding is blue and green would it look weird if there's only one in each color?  How can I make this look cohesive?

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • I am going to pick about four dresses, have my bridesmaids all try them on and see which one looks best on all of them. I also have some crazy size issues too. My bridesmaids vary from a 0 to about a 14 or so. Also...my matron of honor is currently pregnant (due in september) and all but one of them have quite a few tattoos....not a problem for me but not so loved my FI's family. I'm not trying to find a dress to hide them but I do want to cover them a bit. @littlemoments- I love the one-shoulder style! One of the dresses I've seen and liked is very similar and, in my opinion, the most figure flattering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards