California-San Diego
Options

Wedding gown shopping on a budget: San Diego to Los Angeles

I currently live in Boston, but I am getting married November 3rd in San Diego.

I will be travelling to San Diego the first week of July in search of a wedding dress. My budget will be about $800. I need to accumulate a list of shops around the San Diego area (including all the way up to Los Angeles) to visit on my short trip.

It helps if the shops have a website I can look at to see the quality in the dresses they offer (and preferrably prices too...but that seems like a stretch). I really just want to maximize my budget and time, seeing as though I will only be in San Diego for a week.

Thanks for all comments and suggestions in advance :):):)

Re: Wedding gown shopping on a budget: San Diego to Los Angeles

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I currently live in Boston, but I am getting married November 3rd in San Diego.

I will be travelling to San Diego the first week of July in search of a wedding dress. My budget will be about $800. I need to accumulate a list of shops around the San Diego area (including all the way up to Los Angeles) to visit on my short trip.

It helps if the shops have a website I can look at to see the quality in the dresses they offer (and preferrably prices too...but that seems like a stretch). I really just want to maximize my budget and time, seeing as though I will only be in San Diego for a week.

Thanks for all comments and suggestions in advance :):):)
  • Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Post this on the local forums on the left side. I'm sure they can be of more help.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards