Canada-Ontario

Bridal Accessories

Hello All!

Any suggestions on where to buy your bridal accessories (earrings, necklace, etc)?

Thanks! :)

Re: Bridal Accessories

• It depends - is there a budget?  I bought some beautiful accessories at the Pickering Flea Market - they were all Swarovski crystals and got them for an awesome deal.  If money isn't an object - check out places Bittersweet.  If you're downtown, check out Sussman's Bridal or some of the Asian bridal stores there.  You can always negotiate the price.
  • Angelface225Angelface225 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-accessories-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:86aa8e84-b4c1-4cbb-b7c2-4f29fc19b509Post:6ac3acf2-2a29-446b-84cd-54cfce875188">Re: Bridal Accessories</a>:
    [QUOTE]It depends - is there a budget?  I bought some beautiful accessories at the Pickering Flea Market - they were all Swarovski crystals and got them for an awesome deal.  If money isn't an object - check out places Bittersweet.  If you're downtown, check out Sussman's Bridal or some of the Asian bridal stores there.  You can always negotiate the price.
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

Good tip! I'll have to hit the Pickering Flea Market, thanks!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If you're okay buying online without having it in your hands then Etsy is amazing, you can get it customized to exactly what you want.

I bought mine at the bridal salon where I bought my gown - they collaborate with local independent jewellery makers and sell their stuff out of the salon.  So check bridal salons too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards