Illinois-Chicago
Options

4/30 Weekly Poll

Have at it!
Poll Questions:
-What are you major wedding items you're working on this week?
-Any DIY projects to tackle this week?
-What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now?
-WR: what are you most excited for this week?
-NWR: what are you most excited for this week?

Re: 4/30 Weekly Poll

• Options
    -What are you major wedding items you're working on this week? NA
    -Any DIY projects to tackle this week? NWR DIYs: more tissue paper pom-poms for our bday party this wknd
    -What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now? NA; although I wish I had this poms done
    -WR: what are you most excited for this week? NA
    -NWR: what are you most excited for this week? Our Derby de Mayo bday party Saturday and we also just become bulldog foster parents last night! (If interested, you can read about it in my blog)
  • Options
    -What are you major wedding items you're working on this week? Making the final payment to our reception venue, packing and writing my thank you cards to the bridesmaids.
    -Any DIY projects to tackle this week? I can't believe I'm writing this...I am actually done with all my DIY projects!  =)
    -What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now? I'm good to go with everything.  I'm on track and right where I need to be.  Little things seem to pop up every day but it's nothing that is unmanageable.
    -WR: what are you most excited for this week? GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY! =)
    -NWR: what are you most excited for this week? My last day of work is this Wednesday and I won't be back until May 29th. 
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

-What are you major wedding items you're working on this week? Just finished off all of my brothers everything so he is set to go!  This week I am concentrating on him!  Last week, we went to both catering appts and met with the photographer!
    -Any DIY projects to tackle this week? Not DIY, but the deposits for venue and photographer have been sent and we have our final estimates from the caterers after both tastings.  Now to decide which one!
    -What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now? Still ahead of the game
    -WR: what are you most excited for this week? That the caterering estimates were just around where we were thinking!
    -NWR: what are you most excited for this week? Brother's wedding Friday!!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_430-weekly-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:0864b18f-b7da-4983-ad8a-93e37246c197Post:fe7b778a-0629-4f2a-997b-da2770b8d88c">Re: 4/30 Weekly Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]-What are you major wedding items you're working on this week? NA -Any DIY projects to tackle this week? NWR DIYs : more tissue paper pom-poms for our bday party this wknd -What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now? NA; although I wish I had this poms done -WR: what are you most excited for this week? NA -NWR: what are you most excited for this week? Our Derby de Mayo bday party Saturday and we also just become bulldog foster parents last night! (If interested, you can read about it in my blog)
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]

That is awesome!  We wanted to host a Derby de Mayo party this year (any excuse to eat TONS of Mexican food!) but obviously had a little bit bigger of a party going on!  AWWW FOSTER!!  I'm gonna take a look at your blog!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    -What are you major wedding items you're working on this week?
    My fiancee will be making our cake tasting appointment this week!!!  Dinkel's.

-Any DIY projects to tackle this week?
    Nah too far out still.

-What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now?
    Nothing.  I'm very ahead on everything.

-WR: what are you most excited for this week?
    Setting up the yummy cake tasting!

-NWR: what are you most excited for this week?
    Cubs game on Saturday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    -What are you major wedding items you're working on this week?  Choosing a florist. We've had all our meetings now we just need to pick! Also need to start researching djs

-Any DIY projects to tackle this week?  Nope

-What are you behind on/hoped you'd have done by now?  Set up dj/limo meetings

-WR: what are you most excited for this week? Having one more vendor crossed off the list! Vendor searching is no fun!

-NWR: what are you most excited for this week?  Half day of teaching Fri and I get to see my family this weekend!
    Vacation
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_430-weekly-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:0864b18f-b7da-4983-ad8a-93e37246c197Post:9ff2fef6-f25c-40f8-b0e3-02801fb137e0">Re: 4/30 Weekly Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4/30 Weekly Poll : That is awesome!  We wanted to host a Derby de Mayo party this year (any excuse to eat TONS of Mexican food!) but obviously had a little bit bigger of a party going on!  AWWW FOSTER!!  I'm gonna take a look at your blog!
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! :O) Have fun at your bro's wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards