October 2012 Weddings

Let's brag about our husbands :)

Come on ladies - tell us how awesome your hubby is!
dscf4745-2
Anniversary

Re: Let's brag about our husbands :)

• We installed new flooring a few months ago, a very dark laminate wood flooring, that we absolutely love - other then the fact that it shows EVERYTHING!  It has been such a pain to keep clean.  Well, after complaining about it for the last 3 months, my hubby bought me a Dyson Canister Vacuum!  I never thought I would be so excited about a vacuum, especially one that costs an arm and a leg, but OMG - this vacuum is AMAZING!!  I highly recommend getting one if you can fit it in your budget.

On top of all that, he cooked me dinner last night (said I could pick anything that I wanted and he would make it), went shopping, and actaully enjoyed it, for some decor stuff for our new bookshelves, and rubbed my back because it was hurting.

It just hits me sometimes how lucky I am to have him.  He's such a good man and doesn't even have to try.  It's such a wonderful change from the stupid relationships I was in before, especially my first marriage.  I'm just so thankful to have him in my life and he's all mine!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • do we have all day?  because he is seriously that amazing.

he puts up with me..which is pretty amazing itself!  when I'm having a bad day and being crabby, he makes me laugh and does sweet things.

H always thinks of me.  When I worked midnights, he would tuck me in, turn on my cd player, wake me up for work, make sure I had a fresh pot of coffee, pack my lunch.  he is too sweet sometimes.  I don't know what I did to deserve him.

we were engaged the whole time I was in college.  H never once got jealous if I went out with friends or anything.  he is the most laid back guy ever. 

H is the kind of guy that carries groceries down the street for old ladies, young ladies, young men, etc..whoever!  he is always helping people.  always stops if he sees a car broke down.  our neighbor upstairs is like 100 (lol, maybe not THAT old) and he changes her tires for her, gets things out of her storage unit and carries them upstairs for her, etc.

H works two jobs...70 hours a week, 15 hrs a day some days. 

my mom always says I better be nice to H because I will never find anyone who will compare to him and she is right.  he is the best <3 i love him SO much!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • He takes me into consideration first... especially more so now that we are pregnant...

I make supper because he just cannot cook for the life of him, unless we want chicken nuggets all the time...

but he cleans the house/ does the dishes/ works a hard job, yet still finds time for us at the end of the day...

Walks the dog/ takes him to the park for 2 hours every night after work (I usually go and we cuddle as we walk) ...

and he loves me unconditionally and tells me every day how beautiful I am, what a blessing I am in his life...

He lies there at night rubbing my belly, talking to our Jellybean about all the plans he has for him/her...it is so indearing

I don't know how I found him... but I know my life could never be the same without him!
  • I was ill a few weeks ago - terribly. He made the only thing I wanted after a few days of not being able to keep anything down - chicken and dumplings. He literally waited on me hand and foot until I was able to function in a normal capacity again.

He is there when it is most important. Yesterday, my Grandmother called me from the Walmart parking lot. She said "I'm sick. I'm having really bad chest pains. I can't see to call your sister, tell her to come get me. I at Walmart". I called H, and he literally ran across the road (yep, we live across the street from Walmart!), found her, and called 911.

For all the adjustments I am learning because he is laid back, and I am NOT - when he has to do it NOW, he does. He loves my son. He loves my family. He notices, and asks "What can I do?"

I don't think I could have handled the hospital last night without him.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Like a pp said, H puts up with me and that is a feat in and of itself. He can't cook for the life of him, but he always praises everything I make. He even told our mothers he enjoys my cooking over their's. That's quite the complement considering my mom is an amazing cook. He tells me everyday how lucky he is to have me. And while I do have to keep on him to get chores around the house done, he makes small gestures every now and again to let me know that he's thinking about me. Like only buying cereal I like or picking out a chick flick to watch on the weekend even though I know he can't stand them. Sometimes he even lets me change the radio in his car lol.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • My husband does ALL the cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard work, etc. He loves to do it his way, so I pretty much don't have to do anything. I am extremely spoiled.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He's smart and always has a plan. Mostly financial. He started his retirement account at 19. Put himself through college. Had his house built when he was 24. He inspired me and helped me become financially independent...I also bought my first house at age 24 (4 years after he did).

He's so in tune with my emotions
    , that he asks me "what's wrong?" even before I've decided in my head that there is something wrong...creepy but I love that he's so observant.

His eyes shine everytime
    he looks at me so when I get home from 13hrs work, I forget I'm tired.

He gives good massages and foot rubs. :)
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Tonight at my work Christmas event he was pulled on stage (we went to Tibbies in Fontana) and danced up while the girl sang Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You." I was shocked and amazed that he actually went up without a fight! It was perfect and reminded me why I love him so much!
    Anniversary
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • My hubby has been slacking badly! I swear he's stopped lifting a finger in this house! I was sick with the flu and he wouldn't even fix me a sandwhich because he was too worried about playing his NEW PS3 that he bought himself for Christmas! He wasn't like that until he bought that thing..now I can barely get him to do anything. He did however say something I thought was sweet last night. I was at my Moms and he called asking when I was going to come home , he was ready for me to come home because he was at the neighbors and he didn't want to come home until I did because he didn't want to be here alone to 'stare at the wall'..needless to say he's great and I love him but I want to throw that stupid game system out! He lives on it now..and I guess I'm just not use to that since he hasn't played one in years!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards