Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Morning!

Good Morning Ladies!
I'm SO glad today is my Friday! We typically don't get NYE off but since NYD falls on a Saturday this year we get NYE off - which is really nice! So tonight FI and I have dinner reservations at my FAVORITE restaurant - Seasons 52 - and I'm super excited! We'll probably go walk around KOP after and we'll see if I can talk him into going to see Harry Potter again... lol.

I'm also glad to have him for NYE! He works during the day but will be off that evening - BUT he does have to work NYD at 5:30am, so we really can't do too much but at least he'll be around! This will be the first NYE in 5.5 years that we will spend together and I'm REALLY excited! I hope everyone has a fun, safe NYE and I'll see you all in 2011! lol (so weird to say that! haha)

Re: Morning!

• Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! Welp spent all day yesterday in bed from this stupid stomach bug. this sucker is pretty nasty and while I'm feeling better than I did yesterday, its still hanging around.
    I had scheduled a vacation day today anyways so no worries about wor\k. I'm hoping to get some cleaning done and head out to the store later. We are having a NYE party at our house so I need to get the house ready and get some things at the store to make some yummy food!

g- YAY for DF being around for NYE!! So happy you guys will get to spend it together!! Have fun on your date night tonight!

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi guys,

FI gets in at 3:30 today, so I'm rushing around lab trying to finish things up and start our weekend early!  We have a NYE dinner planned, a friend's party to attend, and hopefully some ice skating at some point as well.  See you all in 2011 and have a fantastic NYE!!

g- glad you get some FI time, especially for NYE.  Enjoy!
    db- hope you feel 100% in time for your party!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards