August 2013 Weddings

Destination Brides

Aloha!

Are there any of you out there?

I'm having soooo much fun planning my wedding in Honolulu from L.A.!
Can't wait to see how good or bad it turns out lmao

What a task!! Foot in mouth

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Destination Brides

• Sort of. We live in DC, most of our friends and all of FI's family are in NYC, and we're getting married in the bay area. My family is there, but they don't make up a tremendous portion of our guest list. 

Hawaii sounds fun! I've never been; we're thinking about it for our honeymoon, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Wow!

That sounds like a task! Haha

It is driving me crazy having to coordinate from far away!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep, I live in the Bay Area and am planning a wedding up near Yosemite. It has been crazy! Most everything has come together easily except for the catering. We are currently stuck and trying to find options as the caterers in the area find our destination too far to go to or they don't even bother calling back. It is very relaxed up there and they put things on the back burner.

Other than that. I think it will be lots of fun. We are doing a camping themed wedding at a camp up in the area.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We totally were torn between having a destination wedding and one at home. For the sake of our sanity, we decided on home. 

HI will be beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards