Colorado

hair/makeup crisis..12 days to get new plan! CRISIS!

I am getting married in 12 days, on a Sunday at that...and the person who is my normal hairstylist...well, it fell through due to driving distance and schedules......she was going to do my hair, makeup and eyelashes. UGH!  Now I have to find someone else, maybe closer to wedding location and that isnt going to cost me tons...since I wasnt planning on this added cost (she was going to do discounted as gift).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Re: hair/makeup crisis..12 days to get new plan! CRISIS!

• edited December 2011
    Hey Si,

For make-up, try looking into Katelyn Simkins: http://www.katelynsimkins.com/  She does fantastic work in all kinds of styles and is a pleasure to work with.

I'm not sure about the hair, but Katelyn can probably point you in the right direction where that's concerned.

Hope that helps!
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married? I have a good friend that's an excellent hair/make up artist.

Depending on your location, she may be able to do it. She's also reasonably priced
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    well wedding is in lyons, co....I live in Firestone, co
  • edited December 2011
    my hair stylist is telling me if we could meet on 120th and 1-25 she could still do it...but no hotels book for just a few hours....ugh
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kim Jundt at www.affordableweddinghair.vpweb.com/" target="_blank">www.affordableweddinghair.vpweb.com, and I LOVED her!  She did such an amazing job for me and my girls!

Before I needed to switch to Kim, I was using Sam Koch.  The two work as a team a lot of times and I originally did a trial with her and I would've LOVED to use her if our schedules worked out!! sdkoch81@hotmail.com

Good Luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for info ladies. I got it figured out. found a place to meet that works for us bothj...phew!  good to have solved
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards