California-San Diego

Forever Fiances invitations?

Has anyone ever used ForeverFiances invitations? I really wanted seeded paper and the samples I received from them are beautiful, but i just want to make sure their finished product and customer service is good. Thanks! Ordering this weekend!

Re: Forever Fiances invitations?

• edited December 2011
    I ordered inviations from them last month. I LOVED them! They were prompt and friendly in awnsering all my questions and had the best prices for plantable invitations. They were great about adjusting our proofs and the invitations looked better than I could have hoped for. Everyone was impressed on how beautiful and thoughtful they were. I would DEFINITELY recommend them. 
  • JJMJalwaysJJMJalways member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an update on Forever Fiances. They are still awesome! All the Forever Fiances products we ordered were of excellent quality and so eco-friendly! They have a wide range of choices and even though my wedding colors were a bit unusual they had no problem matching them. Customer service via email and phone was quick and helpful. My only gripe is that their website and ordering process can be a bit confusing, but again customer service quickly cleared up any issues. We researched several eco-friendly options before finally deciding on Forever Fiances for our invites and programs and I'm so glad we chose them. In terms of quality for price these products are definitely a good value. We got so many compliments on them too!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the idea of these invitations.  I love the all in one invitations most but they are so ridiculously expensive I am trying to justify it and they charge for samples.  I gave in and ordered the samples at a cost (it's low but still) and they didn't send me any of the samples I requested instead I got a bunch of other stuff but nothing in the color I requested or in the style I requested.  I still love the seeded paper and the style as I see it on-line but am hesitant to order through them but no one else does the invitations I like on the seeded paper.... As if planning a wedding from overseas wasn't difficult enough.  Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards