Wisconsin

Moving right along!

We are so excited!! We have booked out venue: Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center, our DJ: Double Platinum DJ Service, our photobooth: Photobooth4U, and our photographer: the Clique Studio. We are looking for a florist now! We are so unbelievably excited! I can't believe we still have so long to go!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Moving right along!

•  You made the right choice with Double Platinum for sure.  The owner did our wedding and our friends and family had a blast.  He's very detailed and really takes what you want to heart and remembers every little thing.

If I may suggest a florist, go to TheFlowerAfter.com.  She has been in business for several years and does a great job.  Be up front with your budget and expectations and she will create magic. She was referred to us by our photographer who we really trust.

We booked her and put down our deposit and a few months later, I was laid off of work.  We had to cut a lot in our wedding budget by about $3,000 and when it came to flowers it seemed like a natural cut.  However, she worked with us and we got exactly what we wanted and MORE!    If it weren't for her, the look and honestly the feel of our wedding would have been a lot different.

She emailed me a couple days before the wedding and said she ordered extra flowers (just in case) and asked if it was okay to make an arrangement for around the unity candle (which was in the original plan but I cut).  It was beautiful and we ended up taking it to my husband's grandmother's grave as she passed the year before our wedding.

When one of our groomsmen broke his leg and opted out of the wedding party just a week before, she turned his boutonier into a coursage for my sister to wear and made sure the bridesmaid (his wife who sat out too) had her bouquet with vase was on her table.

In addition, she took about 100 votive holders and decorated them in addition to decorating the vases for our bridesmaids. AND one for me.

She took a lot of additional time and effort to make our day beautiful.  If you choose her, you will not regret it.  I included some photos of the flowers from our wedding...they are actually featured on our photographers website as well.

Again, tell her your budget, be honest and tell her your ideas and I am sure she will make your day beautiful.

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards