Michigan-Detroit
Options

chair/linen/charger rentals near Plymouth

Does anyone have a recommendation for vendor rentals??? I've been looking online & using my preferred vendor list, but everything is so expensive!!!! I am looking for chiavari chairs, possible floor length linens, and plate chargers. I found chairs for $5, but that seems like a lot. I have looked into Chiavari Chair Rental, Affordable Elegance, and does anyone know anything about Stephanie's Wedding Creations??? I saw some really bad reviews, but she has plate chargers for 0.40 cents!!!

My reception is at St. Johns and we were thinking of going with their standard linens, but I feel like it might look bad. 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: chair/linen/charger rentals near Plymouth

• Options
    hey there u should check out modern art (clicky). I am using them for my chivari chairs and linens. When I went with that vendor they had a deal for 6.50/person which include the chivari chairs, table linens, and napkins! I believe they also have charger plates, I just didnt get them. I think they would deliver to plymouth. My reception is in Livonia and Plymouth isn't that far away from there. I know I was looking high and low for some cheap deals and this was at least for me the best I could find without a minimum number of chairs! I hope this helps! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     we booked A moment Forever,  Found them through a friend.  They have chiavari chairs (Spelled right?)  for $3.50 a chair.  Very nice!  also give discounts on linens when you book them.  We were very pleased with the appearance of the chairs and how professional she seemed.  Did a very nice job on my friends wedding.  They work a lot in the plymouth area  I would check them out well worth it!  
    www.amomentforever.net    Let me know if I got the wrong website.. but i think thats it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards