Nebraska

Lincoln-area DJ?

I'm looking for recommendations for a DJ in Lincoln. We have a deposit down with Complete Music, but we are so disappointed in the way they are handling their free wedding DJ contest on facebook and the Fairy Tale Wedding contest at WOWT Channel 6 that we'd like to loose our deposit and go with another DJ service. But DJ is crucial for a good reception so I want a great recommendation. Anybody? Thanks!

Re: Lincoln-area DJ?

• wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brian Finch with Finch on the Run. He is out of Columbus, NE but will go most places. My wedding is in Council Bluffs. He did my sister's wedding a couple years ago and was high energy and the dance floor was full all night. He is more than willing to work with people.  Here is his website: http://www.finchontherun.com/home.htm

You can also find him on Facebook.

Good luck! 
      Jill
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Brian Finch. He did a fabulous job and we were all pleased with the entertainment. He played fabulous music and made sure to play all they songs I wanted and requested throughout the night. I got married in Lincoln and he was more then willing to come here. He is also part of  the Bennet Fire and Rescue so it was great to have him there just in case! :)
  • lkjacobs9lkjacobs9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mark with Bandstand. I haven't heard a bad thing about him! They are out of Omaha but with their coupon they are the same price of complete and they seem like they have it together. I meet with Mark on Thursday and if anything goes bad I will let you know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards