Pennsylvania

videographers

Hello everyone!!! I'm currently searching for a videographer for my September 2010 wedding at Riverview Country club. I was looking for any recommended videographers that you either are using, used, or heard about. I've found a few online, however I find that their DVD's are very short (some are less than an hour) Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Re: videographers

• deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, there!I posted the same post a few weeks ago...there was a recommendation from mRm for Valley Creek Productions.  I also received a recommendation from my photographer for a Darlene Markowski . I have only spoken with her and will be viewing her samples soon so I'll let you know more after I see them.  My priority is to have someone to capture the whole day without doing interviews of guests in the $1000 range.  (She seems very reasonable for the 11 hours I want her to cover.)http://www.crystalcreationsvideo.com/(570) 362-1589I'd love to keep sharing information. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your recommendations!!! :) If i hear of any I will def. let you know :)
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, again,
    I have been doing a lot of research about videographers.  I have contacted about 5 and am getting price quotes that are all over the place.  Send me an e-mail if you are still looking and want to know anything about the places I've contacted--deborahdub@gmail.com. 

Right now I am talking with I Do Wedding Videography, Legacy Videography, Q Tube Videographer because they are within my budget (which is on the not very expensive end since I did not initally budget for one---wish I had!)

Have you found one?
  • Chrisy93Chrisy93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you are from but if you are in PA I have a friend who is reasonably priced and easy to work with.  Check out Falger Media.  The website is www.falgermedia.com
  • edited December 2011
    i have yet to find one. I found someone I am going to contact in NJ, there videos look awesome, just have to contact the to make sure i can fit that inti budget. its blue moon videos in edison NJ who do serve PA. the search is getting hard because i am not familiar with PA expect for my venue. ugh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards