Colorado-Denver

Printing Outer Envelope

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to go about printing the outer envelopes? I have terrible handwriting and really don't care if anyone thinks it is bad etiquette.

Re: Printing Outer Envelope

• could you do lables? itmight make your life easier, rather than handwriting each one?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_printing-outer-envelope?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:fb666543-bf2e-49d1-a885-562ab49ce780Post:55c79c53-dffa-4fa7-b4b4-9f0b27d1d386">Printing Outer Envelope</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone give me some ideas on how to go about printing the outer envelopes? I have terrible handwriting and really don't care if anyone thinks it is bad etiquette.
    Posted by poodlemom13[/QUOTE]

Please contact me directly at: denise@CabinPressStudio.com
    for a quote, I would love to work with you on your envelopes or anything else you may need help with.
    Warmly,
    Denise
    Proprietress @ CabinPress Studio - a tiny Letterpress printing Studio in the Rockies
    Denise, Proprietress at CabinPress Studio - a tiny Letterpress Studio in the Rocky Mountains
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards