Second Weddings

NWR: Punter? Gone. Flu? Nope.

Okay, for those of you following my frustration and embarrassment over the stupid kicking situation here in DC ... "Hunter the Punter" was fired yesterday.  Of course, he will -- no doubt  -- go on to some other NFL team and have a fabulous career.

And, we learned this morning that my son does not have the flu.  That would be great, of course, if the diagnosis didn't turn out to be mono.  Ugh!  So, there's only one of us suffering from the flu -- me.  Great.  :(

Okay ... end of pouting.  Time to get some rest.  Good night, ladies!

Re: NWR: Punter? Gone. Flu? Nope.

• Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dang mono!  Sorry to hear that Lisa and that you're still suffering.  Unfortunately, rest and liquids are the best you can do for yourselves.

I was just thinking about our old q-back Rex Grossman who was reviled in Chicago and then went to Denver and was more than half-way decent.  Sometimes it comes down to being a fit with the team rather than actual talent or the talent emerges because you fit better.....I dunno.  I'm just Thursday morning quarterbacking here :)
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny you should mention Rex.  This week, the buzz is whether or not he or Donivan will start.  I think it's the media creating the buzz, rather than an actual  q-back controversy.  We'll see what Sunday brings, huh?

Yeah, right now I wish I had stock in Procter & Gamble.  We have gone through so many boxes of Puffs in the past 4 days that I've lost track.  LOL!
    edited December 2011
    Is Rex with your team now?  I knew he left us for the Broncos.  I thought he was still there?
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes ma'am, Rex Grossman is our #2 quarterback.  Lord help us!  He sucks.  Really.  He does.
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to here that your son has mono, and that you are still suffering from the flue.  :-(

Hopefully your team has a better punter in mind. 
    edited December 2011
    Sexy Rexy was doing so well in Denver.  I hope he shaved off that ridiculous looking beard he had in Chicago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards