Michigan-Detroit
Options

Ikonic Images HELP

Ladies,
Hope all is well! I know I haven't been on a lot but being newly married is certainly busy!  So my wedding was July 3 my contract with my videographer  said our video would be done 6 weeks after the wedding. I called him at the end of September and finally got a hold of him after stalking him on the phone, email, and facebook. He assured me that his company is taking off and he is overwhelmed and busy and promised my video would be done by this week. Well, I just emailed him and he texted me a response that it isn't done but said "it will be the next one done". However, he refuses to give me an exact date that it will be done.  Of course he has already been paid in full and I don't know what is left for me to do. Any suggestions?

Re: Ikonic Images HELP

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What specifically does your contract say about timelines?  If it says 6 weeks in the timeline, then I would send him a certified letter (make sure it's certified so it's guaranteed that it was delivered) indicating that he has not honored his contract.  If you do not have your video by X date (say October 31st) you will be pursuing legal action.  I would also include a photocopy of your signed and dated contract.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Liz.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_ikonic-images-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:dfdeb2b6-550e-443b-ac91-730d717a0b7bPost:4b5aa66e-7ce7-499a-aa23-c36e90735ebe">Re: Ikonic Images HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Liz.
    Posted by zulamay[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There was a girl on here last week that used Jason also and her wedding was in may. I believe she said they just got a sneak peak at theirs...I don't believe theirs was done in full yet. :( i meant to tell you I saw that on here but forgot. Sorry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look at 10/8 posts, "amazing videographer" I don't know how to link it to here
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Liz!
    How have you been BTW?
    I will be a sending a certified letter if I don't hear from him by Friday!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome :). Sorry you are going through this, it must be so frustrating! I hope everything works out!! I've been good but super busy which is why I haven't been around as much as I would like. How have you been married lady?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been around much either! I try but it is hard to pop back in. Been peeking around on thebump but they aren't that friendly!  Married life is wonderful! I didn't think things would feel different once we were married; but it does and it feels great!!!  I started a new teaching job too! So life is on the up and up! Glad to hear you're good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards