Second Weddings
Options

Intro :)

Hello Ladies!

My name is Kristin Ive been married to Shaun for eight years now! We did a very small (4 people) wedding  October 24th,2002 we are now renewing our vows October 15th,2011! We are doing what ive always wanted (what ever girl wants a "big" wedding). With about 100people ! We have three amazing children and im going to have them be a big part of the wedding! My six year old son will be my husbands best man <3 . We have a budget (eekk on how hard it is to STICK to that) ! We have our hall set , I go meet with the lady this saturday for my cake!  We have just about everything set BUT where to get married!! We keep running into the problem that my husband didnt grow up going to church. :o/ Ive called about ten places.. It might sound odd... but I want the big church wedding.. its my dream :o/

eeek sorry this went on for ever! I hope to get to know everyone and find some tips on how to make my day perfect! And I hope I can share some :)
October 2011 Siggy Challenge: Fave thing about Spring/Baseball Team red sox nation Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro :)

• Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You are aware that a vow renewal isn't a second wedding, correct?
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin - congratulations on being married!!!  Vow renewals are nice things to have, but this board Second Weddings isn't about vow renewals. 

It's about women who have survived the loss of a spouse or a divorce that have found love again and are brave enough to be married again.  We do however have a few first time brides (that have experienced life) that feel more comfortable with the ladies on this board.

The ladies on this board are wonderful and supportive - but not if you attack us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Im so very sorry.. I must have read the board name wrong.. Sorry again

October 2011 Siggy Challenge: Fave thing about Spring/Baseball Team red sox nation Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards