Massachusetts

Got My Dress!!

Ok, so I went crazy early to get my dress but that's because one of the front runners was discontinued so I had to go ASAP in order to try it on. I didn't get the dress I thought I would...in fact, I bought a dress that I had ZERO interest in trying on until the dress consultant thrust it intop my hands and said "trust me"

Before I even saw myself in the mirror, I knew it was The Dress. I felt like a fairy princess and the reflection in the mirror agreed:

I burst into tears and all I could say was "Mummy, this is the dress!" and she tried to get me to try on more (this was the 2nd dress I tried on) but I had no interest in taking it off. The consultant let me wear it for a good 45 minutes, too!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got My Dress!!

• edited December 2011
    That is awesome, congrats!  It is beautiful!  I left my 3rd appointment today & now am between 2 dresses.... and feel like I should still try more stores!

Now you can relax & enjoy!  :)
  • s44honeys44honey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You look beautiful.
  • esujat296esujat296 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love this dress. It was actually my second choice. The only thing that stopped me from getting it was the fact that I had wanted a long train. I ended up going with an Oleg Cassini.

It looks gorgeous on you! Congradulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards