South Asian Weddings
Options

Pictures

I guess since I have pics up I wanted to see y"alls .... Challenge!! Everyone post a pick up of you and your FI!!

Re: Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what's a challenge?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Post a pic of you and your FI!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh!! How do we do that?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

When you post a message look at the bottom and you see a little tree. It'll pop up a box for you to post a pic. It takes a while for it to load once you hit add, but be patient.

See:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me and the Fiancee Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey you figured it out!!

Your FI looks so familiar. You said you met in Vegas.. Is he from Cali?? You guys have been together 2 years??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DFW... thats Dil
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to just come at you like this, but The girl your FI dumped is a member of this board. Last time I checked the timelines don't work out well, but I guess you knew this. She's a friend of mine so I've heard the story.
    Personally, I don't like your FI and that's all there is to it. I won't be rude to you, but she still is a welcomed member of this board.
    Sorry for the random drama.
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am literally speechless!!
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_pictures-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:ea65ef08-dfa4-4006-a8b7-b189a1b273dePost:eef3e8c4-5ae1-44d4-a4b0-9c0857aa7734">Re: Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am literally speechless!!
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

ditto...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_pictures-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:ea65ef08-dfa4-4006-a8b7-b189a1b273dePost:eef3e8c4-5ae1-44d4-a4b0-9c0857aa7734">Re: Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am literally speechless!!
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

Same here...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're all grown adults here and lets all be mature about the situation. things happen for a reason. I'm not here to start any drama, just here to have some input on things and ask for help when needed. If that's a problem, I have no problem with going somewhere else. Lets be the bigger kids that we all are
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It sucks but we can be adults and like I said if you need help we will help you. Happy planning!
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's a small world after all... Now I have the weird elves song in my head from Disney Land!

Well.. here's a favorite picture or two :)

And wedding related... this is overlooking the city of Phoenix, Arizona, well a small part of it.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kpwedkk -- Those are really cute! I love the back ground. Are you guys on top of a mountain?? Where are the other girls pics?
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi DFW - We are on top of Mount Summit, good thing we drove up most of the way by car, since I had high heels on (whoops)

There's a fort up there, and it looks like something out of some epic film, with cacti in the background :) It is so unlike any other part of Phoenix, and it makes it rather unique :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards