Catholic Weddings

Need a prayer!

One of my ringbearers, FI's nephew, who is 4 years old was taken to the hospital and admited this evening for pneumonia on one of his lungs.  He is only 4, and could not breathe and I am really worried about him.  Can you pray for him?

Thank you

Re: Need a prayer!

• edited December 2011
    I will keep him in my prayers. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Poor little guy.
  • bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll definitely keep the little guy in my prayers. Unless he's immunocompromised or has some underlying condition, kiddos usually recover from pneumonia well. A lot only require one night of hospitalization. I hope he's one of those!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Thank you, ladies. Just to update you - it got much worse the first night, and they had to move the little man to the ICU for two days. But, on Wednesday night he was good enough to be moved back to the normal ward, and was released from hospital on Thursday morning.  He is still caughing and getting some inhalation treatment, but is much better, and running around like usually. 

Thank you again for your prayers. It was great to have our little man with us for Thanksgiving.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards