Florida-West Coast
Options

Wedding Shoes..its been played. wanna play again.

Im sure this has been played but i wanted to show off MY wedding shoes!!!  saw them online fell inlove them drove hours to try them on and came home with them and they were comfortable as far as I can tell lol LOL Its so me!! the pearls to give the soft touch the rhinestone for the glam and the chains for the rocker in me and it I didnt even know it.. my dress has all those features lol except the chains..........whats your wedding shoes?

Re: Wedding Shoes..its been played. wanna play again.

• Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My dress was a ballgown style and because I'm almost 5'10", I went with decorated (with pearls and lace) sneakers.  For me, it was the best thing I ever did.  I was so comfortable and could've gone all night.  Also, I wearing running shoes every day to work and rarely wear heels and knew my feet would be dead before I even walked down the aisle.

• Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.... those are awesome.

I'm going for color...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome I was looking for comfortable and color but it was so hard to find my blue shoes and when I found these so me!! lol I wanted something ulta Glam in color but I couldnt and I was surprise these were actually comfortable and gives me some height since im only 5'3". and i didnt want to alter my dress to much on the lenght. the sneaker Idea is great too!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been eyeing mine online for quite some time but they've been out of stock for over a month!  I want something fairly simple since my dress has a lot going on already, but not too plain.  I chose these because they are plain ivory satin with a platform (for comfort), but I love the blinged out heel!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about this? Tad too bright may be? I'd like somewhat darker red.

• Options
    edited December 2011

holy cow ladies, those are some serious heels!   I love them all, they are so much fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

These were mine...if I could do it again I would have brought some flip flops or something more comfy for the reception because my feet were hurting soooooooooo bad by the end of the night I had to soak them in cold water.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes because the bling on the front kinda looked like my ring!

• Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our monogram has a starfish so we have been using them throughout the ceremony and reception.  Since we're getting married on the beach I need flats, but I'm still toying with the idea of pink heels for the reception.  As of right now I have these...
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted flip flops because I'll be married on the beach and the reception is outdoors.  I got mine from J. Crew
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    susann1502susann1502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mrs.Farrell... Looks just like yours!!! I am so excited to wear these! Sometimes I just peek in the box! I love them!!
    ~love...is not about the person you can live with... but the one you can't live without~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love color and sparkle- yea best of both worlds
  • Options
    NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all the tall heels but there is no way I could wear them without tripping all the way down the aisle :) So far I have a bridal slipper and am looking for a pair of pretty flats which I can not seem to find.

Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone's shoes is GREAT I love it!!  I love the Colors , the style ,heels or no heels you ladies got some great taste!!
  • Options
    lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were doing the starfish theme too!
  • Options
    srqchristinesrqchristine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine have little hearts on the soles...Love them with my champagne dress

& super comfy, thinking about ordering some in another color for real life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards