Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Wedding Anxiety

So I got a wedding ticker for my TK account and immediately started having anxiety over how much time has passed already.  It's not even that there's still a lot left to do (there is, but I'm surprisingly calm about that), it's that wow- we've been engaged for 3+ months. I don't know, it's very whirlwind.

Does anyone else get these *smack in the face* type realizations/ bouts of wedding anxiety?

I'm probably just up too late.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Anxiety

• Options
    misslizz2misslizz2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those tickers and countdown clocks add too much stress. To answer your question I think we all get that anxiety. I get an OMG wave of anxiety almost everyday. But it's good, you just have to keep your focus on what it's all about, the celebration of your union, love, and life together and don't let the details make you crazy. Five weeks to go for me, I am nervous but really can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're right. Thanks, I needed to hear that. Congrats to you! Is everything squared away and you're pretty much waiting now?
  • Options
    misslizz2misslizz2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mostly yes, just a few DIY things left. Other than I'm ready to get this party started, lol!
  • Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey we are getting married on the same day! I have been engaged for over a year so I have a lot of stuff done, but it is still overwhelming since I'm in school and really cannot do anything during the semester. I just have the DJ, videographer, and florist to get and invites to do.

Don't worry, everything will turn out great!
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Kate! Where is your venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards