Delaware

AC - Bachlorette Party Help

Hi everyone,

I'm the MOH in my best friend's wedding. We're going to be doing Atlantic City. She doesn't want to do anything like strip clubs but still wants to do something a bit crazy & fun. We'll have a fairly large group of around 10 - 15 girls in their mid-20s. I'm thinking dinner & dancing for the night but want to find a fun activity to do during the day. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking maybe a show or a pole dancing class?

We're hoping to get a cheaper room at either Harrah's, Tropicana or Showboat (know a few people who get comped rooms). I've stayed in Harrah's & Showboat but have only gone out at Harrah's. Any good clubs, especially ones that do something special for bachlorettes or have good VIP options?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!!!

Re: AC - Bachlorette Party Help

• JennLonginoJennLongino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is alot you can do in Atlantic City.
    During the day you can go to the boardwalk and walk around. They have lots of shopping and great outlets. Ripleys Believe it or Not could be interesting! lol. They have several spas.

As for night clubs - there are soooo many!! Just google nightclubs in atlantic city and they have some pretty interesting ones! 70's inspired, 80's inspired, western, pools, you name it!

You will have a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't normally post on this board cause I'm from South Jersey, but I went to UD so I like to see what you all are planning for your wedding.  I live 10 minutes from AC and there is a ton to do!  The quarter has providence which is a night club, which usually lets girls in for no charge!  there is also dusk at caesars, mixx and mur mur at borgata.  the pool at harrahs is also a hot spot among my friends and I.  IMO, the quarter has the most diverse restaurants!  they have carmines, which is served family style, as is PF CHangs, so it cuts the bill down a little, esp. with a large group like that! 

During the day, hit the beach, boardwalk, the outlet shops at the walk, the pier at caesars, or head down to the Ocean City (which has the best beach and boardwalk in our area, in my opinion at least).  You can head down to the Margate and Ventnor and see the landmarks, like Lucy and the lighthouse.  Actually, got to the link in my siggy for our wedding website and see the attraction page.  I laid out a lot of things for people to see while they're in AC for teh wedding!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards