Hawaii
Options

leather (faux) luggage tags

hi girls,

just wanted to see if you all knew where i might be able to find some leather luggage tags for cheap ($2/piece). i know michael's was selling the tags in the pic below at one point, but of course, when you're looking for something you can never find it!

if anyone could help me find some luggage tags that look like this, it would be so very appreciated!

btw- i'm using the tags for our favor/place cards and will need about 24 in any color at this point :)

thanks!

Re: leather (faux) luggage tags

• Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know not the same but i bought the cute kate spade luggage tags at Michael's...decided not to use them as favours at our wedding so i give them to my mom to use as favours for my shower. They seem to have been well  received. HTH! J. :-)
  • Options
    dianab0237dianab0237 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow they had kate spade tags at Michael's? what section did you find them in and did you get them recently?

Thanks!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry...i meant t\o say Kate Aspen NOT Spade...my apologizes. Sorry for getting your hopes up. J. :-(
  • Options
    dianab0237dianab0237 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol that's ok! i'm thinking if all else fails, i can get the kate aspen flip flop luggage tags.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards