Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Couples San Souci- Jamaica

Hello All!
We got married June 9th but had to have a delayed honeymoon. I just booked our 8 night stay at Couples San Souci Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I did so much research of lots of resorts and we not only got an amazing deal here but everyone keeps talking about how romantic it is. It's pretty cool, the Couples resorts have message boards which allows you to chat with others who have been or are going. It really helped me choose which room category we wanted for the best view. A lot of these people have been 6 or 7 times!
Anyways, just thought I'd share. So glad we finally chose!

Re: Couples San Souci- Jamaica

• Options
    I am getting married at CSS! I've seen nothing but rave reviews. Enjoy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

YAY Congrats!!! People on those boards post pics all the time, I bet you could find some of weddings (if you havent already lol).

• Options
    Haha, I stalk couples boards so I have seen  tons of pics.  Its so awesome to see so many different weddings at couples. When are you going?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    The boards are so addictive!
    We're going Oct.30-Nov.7 so I'll be sure to post pics when we get back!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_couples-san-souci-jamaica-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:c219877d-b7f6-424e-bd21-447eedf55379Post:18a747ad-fc1f-4cf6-b4ca-6bc370442a35">Re: Couples San Souci- Jamaica</a>:
    [QUOTE]The boards are so addictive! We're going Oct.30-Nov.7 so I'll be sure to post pics when we get back!
    Posted by mikkiwin8[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'll be sure to look out for your pics.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards