New York-Western
Options

Just Married - My Rochester Vendor Reviews

Cake: We had cheesecake served from Cheesy Eddies. We also had a display cake and cute decorated cookies for favors made by Upper Crust Cakes. Both were absolutely outstanding.

Photo: We used Chelse Thompson of Glow Photography (also EIEO Photo). She was totally amazing. 110% recommend her. Along with her was our second shooter (D'Marie Photography), Denyse was also great.

Venue: Belhurst Castle. It was perfect. The food was great (despite some rumors that I'd read). Everything was beautiful and well-run. Very affordable as well.

Hair: Kelly from Deja Vu Salon in Fairport. She did all my girls hair and they all looked gorgeous. She even came to us, so we didn't have to run around that morning. She was awesome.

Flowers - The Flower Barn in Penfield. She was great, they were exactly what I was hoping for.

Chair Covers - Vital Planner was the company and they were excellent. I didn't find anyone less expensive either at $3/chair!

Seamstress - Marlene Van Arndt in Fairport. She was AMAZING. I love her.

DJ - Laser Sound. They were pretty good. Very affordable. A few mess ups with my ceremony and I found him a bit rude at times, but everyone still had a great time dancing.

Re: Just Married - My Rochester Vendor Reviews

• Options
    xtina1221xtina1221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm excited!!! I am using EIEIO/D'Maire for my wedding at Belhurst later this month!! :)

• Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding at Belhurst and the same DJ we had at our reception was the DJ ! The guy is AMAZING and SO different from every wedding DJ we have ever seen
    Kevin Colangelo
    www.djkevincolangelo.com
    Burt and Cheryl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing. I'm considering chair covers and 3 dollars is cheaper than what I've seen. Did it include sashes too? If so, what type (organza or satin)?
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it includes sashes. There were many different options of sashes regarding colors and fabrics.

I had blue organza sashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards