Honeymoon Discussions

If anyone's considering Thailand, SE Asia etc for their honeymoon...

I just spend four months there last year - and although we won't be going back to Thailand for our honeymoon, a lot of the things/suggestions/advice I have been seeing in bridal mags and online is crazy! Totally not correct, in my opinion - just wanted to offer some inside info if anyone will be planning a SE Asia lovefest :)

Re: If anyone's considering Thailand, SE Asia etc for their honeymoon...

• I was considering thailand as a honeymoon destination or even bali.  I would like to hear what you thought of it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_anyones-considering-thailand-se-asia-etc-their-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:c5d46c22-5a11-4670-aa9c-a2238db20e63Post:f4afbcb2-4307-4313-9f83-7ad830ff9ffa">If anyone's considering Thailand, SE Asia etc for their honeymoon...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just spend four months there last year - and although we won't be going back to Thailand for our honeymoon, <strong>a lot of the things/suggestions/advice I have been seeing in bridal mags and online is crazy! Totally not correct, in my opinion</strong> - just wanted to offer some inside info if anyone will be planning a SE Asia lovefest :)
    Posted by FutureNovak[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this? can you give us some examples?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards