Georgia-Atlanta

QOTD 11/25/10 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Two part question! What did you do for the holiday, and what was your favorite food?

My parents always host dinner for everyone, and after dinner we always go down the road where an elderly couple always dress up as Mr. and Mrs. Clause and decorate their house and open it to the public. They open on Thanksgiving night and keep it open until about a week after the new year. They don't even charge anything, they just have a donation bucket out for those that want to donate. And, as always, I'm sure my favorite food will be the honey baked ham!! 

Re: QOTD 11/25/10 - Happy Thanksgiving!

• TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom and I hung out with my great-grandma at her nursing home.  Now we are cooking the turkey and eating later tonight!  We made her a modified turkey/stuffing dish that is softer for her, and all of the sides are done.  My favorite food is all of it: turkey, stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce, collard greens.
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mashed Potatoes is ALWAYS what I look forward to most:) and I spent the holiday with my FI and his family. Can you say football overload?! Good word....
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards