Flowers

wholesale florist in Raleigh?? DIY wedding flowers..

Hi! I'm new to the raleigh area completely and getting married here in august. In my home town we have a wholesale florist for the city..where you can just walk in and buy flowers individually or by the bunch and make your own arrangements. So far what i've found in raleigh like that isnt open to the public.

Where is the best flower shop in the raleigh area for this kind of thing??

I need cabbage roses, sunflowers and 2 other flower styles-only a few of each!

Running out of time, please help!

Love, DIY last minute bride :)

Re: wholesale florist in Raleigh?? DIY wedding flowers..

• edited December 2011
    I think you'll have a hard time finding a place that will sell this stuff just a few at a time.  A lot of the packs from the "wholesale" places come in quantities of either 10 or 25 stems...
    Maybe you can ask a few of the flowershops if you can just buy the flowers from them?  Or, check if the grocery store florist can order stuff in certain quantities for you?
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are international boards.  You may have better luck posting your quetion on your local board.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • tgw3089tgw3089 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any place in or around Raleigh and I've lived here all my life. I would say your best bet might be Costco or Sams. I've seen where you can go online and order wedding flowers from them. Sorry that I don't have a better answer. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards