Missouri-St Louis

STL favors

Since so many of my guests are going to be traveling from out of town for my wedding we decided to do a St. Louis theme. I would really like to find some sort of budget frienly favor that fits with my theme. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: STL favors

• Mini Gooey Butter cakes?  (Gooey Louie makes them and individually packages)

Budweiser beer?

Pasta sauce from the Hill?

What is your favorite thing that is St. Louis-y?
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • How about Gus' pretzels?

Those are yummy and seem fairly easy to buy. They come in the bags and the pretzel stick is just in there. :) 

• I found this site on Pinterest.  I'm not going to buy the actual gift baskets on there, but just draw inspiration form them.  Lots of really good native St. Louis goodies!!

http://www.injoygifts.com/index.html

543348_480773691944678_1919010228_n
  • In line with gooey butter cakes is gooey butter cookies (I prefer the cake, but a few cookies would be easier to package in a little baggie. It's also pretty easy to bake them yourself if you're into that sort of thing).

I'm guessing toasted ravioli as a favor wouldn't really work...

Are you talking more for welcome baskets in the guests' hotel rooms, or the wedding favor?

I wonder if you bought enough in bulk if you could get those little arches that I'm sure they sell at the airport and Arch gift shops...

Anything you can find with a cardinal on it would also be good. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards