Chit Chat

aerin and missy: FAM hijack (continued)

since we took over the other thread. ;-)

Aerin - I love my kindle but in this case, the actual book is going to be a lot better IMO.  THere are charts, graphs, pictures, etc and sometimes those can be a little difficult to see well in e-form.  Also, this is one of those books you want to be able to flip back and forth between pages while you're reading or just use a chapter or page for reference.  I just think that the book in hand is going to be easier. Plus, if you get the book, it comes with the software to do your charts online.  There is a free one thru TCOYF but I haven't used it; I used the one that came on the CD.

Missy - glad you're reading it, too.  It's been very informative and helpful.  I need to blow the dust off of mine and refresh since it's been a year since I've had to chart.
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: aerin and missy: FAM hijack (continued)

• What book are you talking about?  After reading the beginnings of that thread yesterday, I thought about it all last night, and I think it's something I would be interested in as opposed to birth control pills.  I was actually going to come on here this morning and ask Mrs.B about a recommendation for a book!
  • frogurt, its Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You can check out the website at TCOYF.com, but the book is a necessity. It can be a pretty quick read, but very informative. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • frogurt - your siggy pic is stunning!

Yep, excellent book.  Easy to read for medical info. 
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Definitely a great book! It really opened up my eyes.
  • I need to get a thermometer...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards