Florida-South Florida
Options

Another Cakes I should Look at?

We are considering Ana Paz and Edible Creations.  4 weeks to go until our trip to Miami and we need to make all of our decisions after that trip about vendors.  Of course, FI said, "we need to try AT LEAST two cake places." :-)I am also considering having a cupcake tree or a sweet table, and it would be so much easier to do that with the same place.Let me know your favorites!TIA,gg

Re: Another Cakes I should Look at?

• Options
    piinkyszworldpiinkyszworld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go with Divine Delicacies Cakes their website is www.ddcakes.com We are using them for our wedding cake, they are included in our package in The westing colonnade. We went to try all of them edda,ana paz and Divine delicacies cakes you cant compare they are so moist their guava/creamcheese cake is mouthwatering lol...schedule a free cake tasting
  • Options
    lmunchicklmunchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may also want to check out We take the cake. Their website isn't very exciting but their cakes will not disappoint. Although now that I think of it We Take the Cake is off Sunrise and Federal Hwy, I don't know if that is too far away. 1 (888) 901-2253 to schedule a tasting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards