New Jersey

Makeup/Hair ... Woodbridge

Hi! 

I will be getting ready for my wedding at the hotel we will be staying at in Woodbridge.  Does anyone have any good recs for a hair / make up person that will come to me the day of?? My bridesmaids will also need their hair (def) and possibly make up done as well.  I'm interested in air brush make up as well as hair extensions! ok let me know!! thank you!! :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup/Hair ... Woodbridge

• For makeup I highly recommend Jilliyan Scarpa. She is very reasonably priced and the sweetest person. Jill also has someone who travels with her to do hair. I only used Jill for makeup, but have heard her hair person does great work too. For hair I used Mandy Liento La Sorella Bridal . Good luck! :
  • Donna from Amazng Faces and Luscious Locks is the best! She helped w airbrush makeup and hair extensions!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I haven't used them for weddings, but my MOH raves about Vinny from Vito Mazza - he's been doing her hair for the last decade. She's currently on me to call him for *my* wedding, but we're not near Woodbridge day of ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• My sister used Valerie with Bridalbyval.com. She is from that area I believe and did an amazing job on everyones hair and makeup! Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards