Georgia-Atlanta
Options

How to pay for the wedding

My fianc and I are goin to end up paying for most of this ourselves. My parents aren't speaking to me and have said they will not be there. His parents aren't able to help too much. My grandparents lovingly are helping e with my dress. How do we pay for the rest? I have a well off grandfather in Arizona. Is there a tactful way to ask him to help us out?

Re: How to pay for the wedding

• Options
    edited December 2012
    if he offers great, but u cant ask someone to pay or chip in for your wedding.  you and your FI need to budget for what u 2 can comfortably afford. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_how-to-pay-for-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:bb7b85ef-f1d5-4f44-9823-6a6a5af215d1Post:18d1c0e2-324c-4e49-9038-3cf369fba535">How to pay for the wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fianc and I are goin to end up paying for most of this ourselves. My parents aren't speaking to me and have said they will not be there. His parents aren't able to help too much. My grandparents lovingly are helping e with my dress. How do we pay for the rest? I have a well off grandfather in Arizona. Is there a tactful way to ask him to help us out?
    Posted by DBC13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>No.

</div>
  • Options
    What kinda relationship do you have with him?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards