Interracial Weddings

Beginning to plan

I have been on theknot for a while now, but have never posted since my fiancee and I  have changed our colours and wedding date about four times now. But we have finally settled on at least the wedding date (Oct 4, 2012). What I need help with is our wedding colours and also our venue.
So question one, we want three colours. It will either be chocolate, ivory, and azure OR chocolate, ivory and pastel green. We are having a Scottish wedding and this is his kilt. So which colours should we choose? (enlarge the image to see all the colours)

Question 2: We would like to have an outdoor wedding, but my dress is tulle and I have a cathedral veil....  So how do I keep the grass and leaves out of my attire?? Should we just move indoors?

Re: Beginning to plan

• edited December 2011
    I'd say chocolate, ivory, and azure.  I'd get a shorter veil and/or an aisle runner if the ground is firm enough.  Moving inside would be best if you don't want to give any of your attire up.  Also, it sounds like it is formal enough to wear heels (you and most guests) but grass and heels do not get along well just as an FYI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards