Ohio-Columbus
Options

Linens

Looking to rent chair covers only at a reasonable price. Would prefer to have someone set-up for us, Anyone have a recommendation?

Re: Linens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We bought our linens because it ended up being cheaper.  We bought table overlays and runners.  You may want to consider that option.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_question-those-looked-online-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:1338a34c-c261-414d-a9e4-750bacc13d6fPost:64083375-8821-48cb-8005-9e648c9f60f4">Re: Linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]We bought our linens because it ended up being cheaper.  We bought table overlays and runners.  You may want to consider that option.
    Posted by nnoble4[/QUOTE]

Where did you purchase yours?? I want a solid table linen with an ivory lace overlay. We don't need chair covers (I don't think anyways!). It does seem super expensive to rent linens... although I don't know what I would do with a bunch of linens after the wedding :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with buying them.  I just placed an order for my linens since it was less than renting them and our venue charges us for anything other than white (I am getting married in Green Bay though)....afterwards they wil be in my for sale bio, craigslist, or the classified section here on TK.  You can also donate them I am sure for a tax writeoff....lots o' possibilities

edit....I got mine at Linentablecloth.com
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought ours from tableclothsfactory.com

And, I intend to sell them after the wedding. they are red adn gray....it shouldn't be too difficult to sell of here :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my table linens from Etsy.com. I was looking for burlap which was a little unusual. So often it's cheaper to buy, especially if you plan to sell them afterwards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leelee5678leelee5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone had trouble with chair covers being wrinkled when bought or rented online?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who on Etsy did you buy your burlap table linens from?
    I am looking for burlap runners.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards