Rhode Island
Options

Invitations

Anyone been to a good invitation place - not crazy expensive?

Re: Invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking on etsy.com and have found several that are custom-made but reasonably priced. I could spend (and have spent!) hours and hours on there looking.
  • Options
    JessiTessJessiTess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Paper Divas is reasonable as well and you can search their selection by price, which is very helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Pink Ink Paperie.  She is located in Cumberland.  She runs the business from her home, but she has be awesome to work with.  We just got our invitations last week and they are gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stefanie who I found on these boards. She's been great and has worked with our budget. Her website is junemoonink.com and her email is junemoonink@gmail.com. Her website isn't great but her samples were great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used wedding paper divas for my engagement party. They were quick, good quality, and worked within my small budget. I am planning on using etsy for my STDs and invites. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Design by Sofia... she is amazing and very inexpensive for the quality of work you are getting.  She is doing all of the paper for our wedding.

www.designbysofia.com

HTH !
  • Options
    av430av430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you found a place yet but Jen from www.sunderlandsstudios.com makes all paper products (invitations, table numbers, programs, menu cards, and anything else you need) very personalized to your colors/theme and will keep the theme throughout all of your products. We met with her a few weeks back and she had some great (original) ideas. Hope this helps!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards