Nevada-Las Vegas

Sensi @ Bellagio?

Has anyone been here before?  We are getting married at the Bellagio, and really wanted to find a restaurant within the resort that fit certain parameters, .  So far, this seems to fit the bill, but we skipped this place last time that we were there. 

Re: Sensi @ Bellagio?

• edited December 2011

When I stayed at the Bellagio last year it seemed like everytime I walked past it there where only a few people there at the most.  Though tripadvadvisor reviews gave it a 4 out of 5.  I would check tripadvisors website and read people's reviews.

• edited December 2011
    I love love love Sensi.  I have been to Vegas 5 or 6 times and we go everytime we are there.
  • Ecoli76Ecoli76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  We're getting married at Bellagio in October and when we were there a few weeks ago, our WC took us on a tour of all the restaurants, including Sensi.  They had a nice private room for receptions, but my fiance didn't like it because it was cave-like.  I had originally pushed for Sensi because I loved their menu and the variety.  We're going with the alcove room at Circo.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback!

@Ecoli76- Nice to meet another Bellagio bride!  Yeah the PDR does have a dark, cave-like vibe (in pictures), but I dig the group dining menus and modern look.  What are the set menus like at Circo?  My friend that checked out Sensi for us was going to check out Circo, but ran out of time. 
  • Ecoli76Ecoli76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah, I tend to be more of a lurker than a poster around here!

Circo actually has two rooms, the Alcove room is off the main dining room and faces the fountiains and the other (Saltimbanco) is near the entrance.  The menus at Circo start a little lower than Sensi, around $75/plate and if you use the Saltimbanco room, you can also use the menu from Le Cirque, but those are a little pricier if I remember correctly.  The room minimum for the Alcove room is $4500 and for the Saltimbanco is $2500 (I think).  We ended up blowing a good portion of our budget on the Alcove room, but my fiance loved it so much that I just couldn't say no!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I was a big-time lurker too, until I had major questions to field.  One of my colleagues will be at the Bellagio next week, I am definitely going to have her check out Circo for us-thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards