New Jersey

Vintage/Photojournalistic style under $3k

Hey Girls,

I am looking for a vintage/photojournalistic style for my wedding in June 2013.  We would like to be under $3000.  Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone to avoid? Has anyone had experience with RyoNo? I know someone on here had their engagement photos with him. 

Thx!!

Re: Vintage/Photojournalistic style under $3k

• lauraminnlauraminn member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Whitney Stanek was recommended to me, and some of her packages would fit with your budget. I think she fits the "vintage photo-journalistic style" you are looking for. 

I should add that I have not worked with her personally.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Vintage/Photojournalistic style under 3k:[QUOTE]Hey Girls,I am looking for a vintage/photojournalistic style for my wedding in June 2013.nbsp; We would like to be under 3000.nbsp; Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone to avoid? Has anyone had experience with RyoNo? I know someone on here had their engagement photos with him.nbsp; Thx!! Posted by jbmh8384[/QUOTE]

That was me! I love Ryon, he is amazing. You can see more epics in my bio. He was actually a referral from a friend whose wedding was featured on an episode of Four Weddings. My friend was a bridesmaid raved about him. I love his style he has been a pleasure to work with. Plus he had a package that was within our budget. He'll be doing my wedding in 3 weeks!
  • I highly recommend Julian Ribinik. He has been great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards